"I promise you! I won't tell anyone! It's our little secret~"

Coffee Prince...?

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to barge in!!!" Min Woo exclaimed.  I quickly pulled my shirt back down.

M...min Woo...? He's not gone yet...? He found out huh...?

Min Woo quickly closed the door. "I'm sorry.....but.....c...can I know why....?" He asked through the door.

"Erm.....g...give me a minute....I'll be out soon...." I murmured. But somehow, Min Woo heard me.

 


After few minutes:

I opened the door slowly to find blushing Min Woo, staring into the star dotted sky. He seems pretty embarressed about what he did...

" H...hey..." I tapped his shoulder lightly. He jumped a little. He took a chair and placed it infront of him. Then he patted the chair gesturing for me to seat down. I sat down and looked at the sky.

"Mind if I know the reason?" Min Woo asked softly.

"The reason is pretty simple...It's not something you cannot know...I'm dressed as a boy because my uncle wanted me to....I don't know the exect reson but that's what he told me...." I murmured.

"Oh...so that's it....I was worried that it was something huge!" Min Woo looked relieved.

"But....can you keep it a secret between us two...? I'm afraid that uncle will get mad...please...?" I pleaded.

"Hm...maybe I will keep it a secret for you...but on one condition." He looked at me with his doe eyes.

"W....what condition...?" I asked, a little worried.

"It's simple. Go on a date with me. Since I'm the first one to know, I might as well take the advantage!" He gave me an eye-smile.

"Oh...that's it? A date? I guess it's okay...but what if someone were to see us?"

"I will think of that problem. Don't you worry! I'll text you the details later!" He then stood up and patted my head. "I'll help you pack up! Anything I can help with?" He asked me with a cute look.

"Nothing you can help with anymore! I'm gonna leave the shop too! Let's go~" I pulled his hand, turned off the lights and locked the door.

I got on my bike, ready to go. But Min Woo was holding me back. "Any problem...?" I asked him with a puzzled look. "Yes there is! How can I let a girl go home on herself so late at night?!" Min Woo talked as though the whole world should know.

"I can manage home myself! Don't you worry about me..."

"I must see you home! If anything happens to you, I will feel bad..." He looked so sad...I couldn't resist him...

"I guess you'll be seeing me home..." I said, slightly blushing. He gave me a big smile and got on the bike. I got on the bike behind him. "Hold on tight!" He slightly shouted while pulling both of my hands to his tummy. I slightly hugged him. On the way back, I could feel the breeze blowing my hair off my face. His back made me feel very comfortable and eventually, I fell asleep.
 


"_____, wake up. You're home." I heard Min Woo's voice calling to me.

"Hmm...? I'm home already...." I yawned a little.

"Omo. Min Woo! You're here!" I heard Uncle's loud voice.

"Yes boss! I was bringing _____ home. It's late and I can't let _____ go home alone." Min Woo somewhat seem worried.

"Oh...I see...It's late now. Why don't you stay over? You can sleep with _____." Uncle said casually. Was he forgetting something?! I am a girl! How can I spend a night with a boy in a same room alone at night???

"I...I don't think it's appropriate..." Min Woo said softly, blushing a little.

"It's fine! It's late now and I don't want anyone to be late for work." Uncle said with a stern face.

"I guess...I'll stay..."Min Woo said softly.
 


My Room.

"Y...you....I...." I couldn't make out sentences....I was tired and shy....

"It's okay. I'll sleep on the floor. You take the bed. You're the girl anyway..." He trailed off...It seems as though he's sleeping already. He was laying on the floor with his eyes closed. His breathing a even and a smile crept on his face. I couldn't help but stare at his flawless face...I was curious about his reaction so I used my finger and tried to poke his face. But his grabbed my finger. "Hmm...someone want's to disturb my thinking?" Min Woo looked at me slyly.

"Sorry! I thought you were sleeping...you seems so peaceful..." I blushed a little.

"You're so cute! I wasn't sleeping. I was just thinking about our secret date. I looked peaceful? Maybe it's because of you." He teased me.

"......oh......what did you thought of about the date....?" I asked, blushing.

"Hm...I was thinking, you can wear a wig. Then wear a cute dress! This way, No one will recognise you!"

"But I don't have a dress nor a wig..."

"Don't worry about it. I'll get it for you. Now sleep~ Good night!" He turned around. "Good night...." I turned off the lights and slept througout the night.
 


Next day~

I was woken up by the soft tappings on my shoulder. I opened my eye a little to see beaming Min Woo staring at me. I was shocked to see Min Woo staring at me like and it took me quite a while to remember what happened...so, Min Woo found out that I was a girl, he took me home and we slept in the same room last night. Oh, that's why he's here.
"Aigoo~ You're still so cute when you're sleeping~" Min Woo pinched my cheek.

"Hm...? Me? Cute? I think you're talking about yourself...'' I said while I was half-awake and then yawned a little.

"Hehe...you're much cuter than me~ Now go get ready for work~" Min Woo pushed me out of bed and I stumbled on my way to the bathroom.  

I got ready for work and Min Woo was already on the bicycle, ready to go. "Let's go~" Min Woo gestured me to the back of the bicycle. "Where's uncle? He's not going to the coffee house today?" I asked when I didn't see uncle anywhere in the house. "He's got something up today...so he's not going to go today...I have the keys~" Min Woo took the keys out of his pocket and giggled it. "Oh...Okay...let's go~" I got onto the bicycle and held onto Min Woo so I wouldn't fall.
 


What do you guys think of my new update? Min Woo is going on a date! I promise that there will be a suprise~ And the reason to why uncle didn't wanna let people know about you being a girl...that's all I'm gonna say for now~ Hwaiting~


Loving their new song~: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0RGXqb1sqc&ob=av2n <3 Weee~ :D