"He's gone."

Coffee Prince...?

Time skip till end of work; Author's POV:

"Thank you for coming!" _______ bowed to the customers as they left with little squeals about how luckly she was to be able to work with the oppas. Min Woo and Kwang Min were looking at the laptop and their eyes were literally glued to it. _______ got curious of what they were looking at and went over. "Oppa, what are you looking at?" ______ asked and Min Woo and Kwang Min looked up at her with their eyes wide. "Well, Kwang Min uploaded your picture on our website. And it had tons of comments about how jealous the other girls were with you working with us here." Min Woo explained. "And, now, even males come to our website. Just to see your pictures. The males commented on how cute, pretty you were. Thanks to you, our page has reached over 2 million views in just one month. Which broke our previouse record of 1 million views a month." Kwang Min continued. "And now, YOU need to be more careful." Min Woo stood up and started to pack up. "Why?" ______ asked Min Woo as she helped Min Woo to clean the tables. "Well, when you get famous, you get stalkers. And stalkers do pretty bad things. It actually happened to Kwang Min and Young Min when we first started to work here..." Min Woo winched about the tought of what happened.

"Wh-what happened?" She was reluctent to ask after seeing Min Woo reaction. "Let me tell her. There was this girl that was a CRAZY fangirl of me and Young. She followed us everywhere we went. She would sit in the coffee house all day just to see us. One day me and Young confronted her. We told her nicely not to follow us anymore. But it actually got worse...she was sending us letters by the 20s everyday. Then she would send us our favourite foods. Then send briefs....and also in the end, she actually said that if we didn't go out with her, she would kill herself...in the end me and Young called the police and she was sent to the mental hospital..." Kwang Min closed his eyes and let out a deep breath. "Oh My god....that's so creepy..." _____ shivered. "But you don't have to be worried. You have me and Kwang Min and Young Min and your Uncle here to protect you." Min Woo smiled at her. But instead of being happy, _______ was looking rather sad. "_______? What's wrong? You okay?" Min Woo felt her forehead. "N-no....I'm fine....It's just.....it's uncle that I'm worried about....I didn't even talk to him at all from yesterday till today...." Kwang Min her hair. "It's going to be okay. You are his dearest niece aren't you? He won't be mad at you or anything. Trust us. We've known him for a long time." Kwang Min smiled at her. She smiled back at Kwang Min and mouthed thanks. 

All three of them started to pack up and leave for the day. "Hm, who'll   ______ home today?" Kwang Min asked. "Don't know. Let ______ choose herself." Min Woo winked at her. "Me? Erm...I think I'll chose....Min Woo oppa..." ______ blushed a litlle as she took a peek at Min Woo reaction. Min Woo just smiled and when Kwang Min left, Min Woo did a little happy dance. _______ and Min Woo locked up the coffee house and walked to her home together with their hand intertwined.

"You know, I'm kinda worried." Min Woo looked at _____ and she stopped in her tracks.

"Why?" ______ tilted her head with a questioning look on her face.

"Well, you're loved by so many people. I wonder will one day, you get tired of me, leave me and look for someone else better than me....I don't ever wanna leave you..." Min Woo pouted.

"What? Leave you? I can't live without you! Don't you trust me? I dissapointed with you!" _____  teased Min Woo and walked away from him.

"Wh-what? I-I was just joking! I'm sorry! Forgive me? Please?" Min Woo chased after her and gave her a pout.

""Hmph. I'm not talking to you." ______ walked faster with a smile creeping on her face. Suddenly, Min Woo hugged her from behind making her shocked. 

"You're a naughty girl, trying to make me worry." Min Woo whispered from behind. His warm breathe sent shivers down her spine. Min Woo put her hair behind her ear and bit on her ear softly. "Wh-what are you doing?" _____ twitched from his actions.

"Your punishment~" Min Woo chimed. _____ pushed him away and walked a little faster away from him. Min Woo soon caught up and held her hand.

"O-oppa...c-can I ask you something?" ______ looked at Min Woo.

"Hm? What do you wanna ask me?" Min Woo bent down to pick up a stray flower and put it on ______'s head.

"Wh-what do you like about me? Why did you pick me as your girlfriend? Why not other prettier or cuter girls?"

"Why? Are you doubting me? I chose you because you are you. What other reasons are there?" Min Woo cupped her and kissed her.  

"Do you still have any other questions to ask me?" Min Woo pat her head softly.

"N-no..." _____ blushed.

They walked all the way to ______'s house hands held tightly to each other's. "I'm home.", _____ stood at the door, not moving an inch.

"Yeah..." Min Woo also stood there, not moving an inch.

"You wanna come in?" ______ asked, hoping that Min Woo would go in with her as, she didn't want to part from him.

"Sure." Min Woo smiled as he walked into the house.

"Uncle! I'm home!" _____ shouted into the house. But there was no response.

"Uncle? Are you there?" _____ shouted again. She went to look around the house from her uncle.

"_____! Come here! There's a note here." Min Woo passed the note to her. The note goes like this:

"______, I know you'll see this note soon enough but by the time you're reading this, I'm already on my way to meet your parents. They are having some problems back in Singapore and I'm needed to help out. I don't know how long I'll be there but hopefully, I'll be back by the end of this month. There's money for you to buy food in the envelope I placed on your bed. It can last you a month so spen it wisely. I've passed the keys to the coffee house to Kwang Min already so for the time while I'm gone, he's in charge. I'm sorry for this sudden leave but I have no choice. I promise you I'll call you as soon as possible. Love, Uncle."

______ started crying right after reading the note. "______? What's wrong? Are you okay?" Min Woo hugged her quickly. "He-he's gone. He left." _____ hugged Min Woo back tightly and cried harder. "Who's gone? Who left?" Min Woo patted her back. "Un-uncle...he's gone."

**************
Hello everyone! I'm super sorry for not updating! I am really really busy right now. I just finished my 'concert' and I am now preparing for my school's annivesary. But I hope you'll enjoy this chapter! And I hope it's not too short...I love you guys~ <3