Our little house.

Coffee Prince...?

______'s POV:

I laid in Min Woo chest as his arms wrapped around me. "You're my lady~ You're my lady~ You're my lady~ Oh-huh~" I searched for my phone and quickly answered it.

"Yeobseyo?" I talked into the phone to find a super hyper Young Min on the other end of the line.

"______! Hello! You wanna go out this Saturday?" Young Min exclaimed.

"Urm...I'm not sure...I don't know if I'm free this Saturday." I sat up from my sleeping position. Min Woo also sat up with me.

"Oh. That's okay! Just tell me if you can go out this Saturday soon! Bye!"

"Bye bye." I placed my phone into my bag and Min Woo hugged me as soon as I got back to the bed.

"Who was it?" Min Woo asked with his eyes closed and his chin resting on my shoulder.

"It was Young Min Oppa. He wanted me to go out with him this Saturday." Min Woo furrowed his brows.

"Hm...what did you tell him?"

"I haven't given him a answer." Min Woo opened his eyes to look at me.

"Why not? Aren't you free this Saturday?"

"I am free this Saturday. But..."

"But what?" Min Woo started to play with my hair.

"But I don't know if you have plans for us on Saturday...so I wanna make sure..." I blushed at thinking how silly I was. Min Woo just smiled at me.

"Aigoo~ We don't need to be together everyday. Even if I had plans with you, we could always do it another day. If you're happy, I can do anything for you." Min Woo kissed  my cheek.

"Oh...so does it mean that I can go out with Young Min Oppa this Saturday?" I blushed at his actions.

"Why not? It's not like he'll do anything to you, yeobo."

"Aw. Don't be like that. I don't think Young Min Oppa is the kind of person." I took his hand and started his hand.

"Of course I know that. I've known him longer than you have. But, I have to be extra careful so that my girl won't get hurt." Min Woo spoke as he my face.

"You know that I love you right?" I held his hands, looking straight into his eyes.

"Of course I do. I won't let anything happen to you. And you know that I love you right? And no matter what happens, I won't leave you. Never." Min Woo suddenly looked so serious. I've never seen him like that before and it kinda scares me.

"Sure. Of course I know!" Min Woo's gaze soften a little, back to his old self.

"Good. Now let's sleep. I'm tired..." Min Woo hugged me and laid down, pulling me with him after he yawned.

In the evening:

I woke up and found Min Woo hugging me tighly. He was still sleeping soundly, like a angle. I took a look at the clock on the wall and it was already 4 in the afternoon.

"Min Woo. Wake up. It late already. We need to go." I shook Min Woo lightly.

"Hm? Ah. Good evening ______." Min Woo yawned and sat up and kissed my cheek.

"Good evening oppa. We have to go now. I need to get home soon."

"Oh. Okay. Let's get going then. Can I walk you home?" Min Woo asked as we walked back to the city.

"It's okay if you don't wanna. I know you're tired." Min Woo pinched my nose after my comment.

"It's okay. I had a real good rest just now. And further more, I don't wanna see my awesome girlfriend getting hurt." Min Woo chimed as we walked hand-in-hand towards my house.

"We're here..." I patted Min Woo's hand so he could let me home.

"Yeah...I don't wanna let you go...." Min Woo pouted.

"Me neither....but we can see each other tomorrow!" I smiled.

"Yup. Good bye, yeobo. See you tomorrow! Imma text you later! I love you~" Min Woo cupped my face and gave me a good bye kiss.

"Bye bye! Okay! I love you too~" Min Woo left and I went into the house to see my uncle, angry.

"Where did you go today?" Uncle demanded to know the answer.

"Erm....I-I went to help my friend at the animal shelter." I knew I couldn't lie well but it was worth to try.

"Tell me the truth." Uncle looked really angry...

"I'm sorry uncle! I went out with a friend...she called me at the last minute so I didn't mean to lie to you..."

"When did Min Woo turn into a girl?"

"W-what? I didn't go out with Min Woo..."

"I said I only want the truth!"

"Okay! I went out with Min Woo! Why do you want to know anyway?"

"I need to tell your parents your every move! Your parents are worried sick about you!" Uncle slammed the table and stood up.

"What? You have contact with my parents? I wanna talk to them!"

"No! Your parents are really busy! They can't talk to you!"

"Whatever!" I started crying. I ran out of the house and continued to run and run until I was breathless. I finally stopped at a playground somewhere further away from my house. I sat down on a swing and my phone ran. 


***************

Hello everyone! I'm in a awesome mood today~ Why you ask? Cause my friends in Japan bought me a few albums and she's delivering it to me and it'll arrive in a week! And when I'm happy, I'll do a double update~ Woohoo! >.< 

@KimEunMin: You(she) has short hair. So they think you're a guy. I hope that helps you understand better^^

Love you all! <3