W...work?!

Coffee Prince...?

Your POV:

I'm now on the plane huh? Guess no one came to see me off...Korea seems to be a better place to live...with all those nice place...It was much much better than where I'm staying now I guess...wonder how will my life be in Korea...sigh....better take a nap now....

*We are now in Korea. I hope you had a pleasent ride with us. Thank you and have a nice day* A woman's voice woke me up. Ah...I'm in Korea now...I guess uncle is there to fetch me...

I got off the plane and got my lauggage. I walked towards the entrance of the airport and found my uncle infront of a dashing car. He waved at me upon noticing me. I waved back of course. I bowed and greeted him, "Anneyoung Uncle." "Anneyoung, _____ Now get into the car. It's getting late and you have to start work tomorrow." "What?! Start work? For what?!" "Get into the car and I'll explain on the way." "Deh...."

On the car~
"Hey uncle, what do you mean by work?"
"Work as in, you work for me now. I'm not gonna let you stay at my place for free."
"....But what do I work as....?"
"Ain't it obvious? As a coffee maker or a waiter."
"Do I get paid?"
"Of course you do. But it's only after I deduct your money to stay."
"Oh....okay...."

At home:

"Go wash up and sleep. You're waking up at 6 am tomorrow morning and get to work. So sleep early."

"Deh..."

I got into my room, took out my sleep wear, tooth brush and went to the bathroom. I took a look at the clock at the sink. It's now 10.10....I quickly changed and brushed my teeth. Soon I got tired and went to sleep.

 


Next day:

*RING RING RING RING*

I looked at the clock. It's 5.30 in the morning. I got up and washed up. I noticed that I don't have my unform for work....I went to the kitchen to ask uncle if he had it with him as I heard sounds from the kitchen.

"Hey uncle, do you have my uniform?"

"I don't have it with me now. You'll change after we get to the shop. And I'll introduce you to the other workers as well. We'll leave in 5 minutes time. You can eat your breakfast at the coffee house."

"Deh...I'll wait for you in your car."

I put on my shoes and went to the car. I wonder who else works at the coffee house...?

Uncle got into the car and we reached the coffee house in 20 minutes time. 

The coffee house looked vintage. It had a old yet stylish look.

Uncle got me a uniform and I went to the bathroom and changed. Perfect fit! I got out of the bathroom and a really cute guy was standing in front of me!

"Ah...s...sorry...I didn't think anyone was in the shop yet..." the cute guy apologized.

"It's okay! I'm new here...I guess my uncle is your boss...hi my name is ______! Nice to meet you!" I greeted cheerfully.

"Oh. So you're the person boss keeps talking about...Hi! I'm No Min Woo! I'm now the maknae here...but now I guess I'm not anymore!" He patted my head softly. I blushed at his sudden action.

"Min Woo ah! You done changing?" A voice called out to him from the bar. I turned aroung to find a blonde boy calling to Min Woo.

"Not yet! But I know who _____ is already! He's awfully cute!" Min Woo yelled back.

What?! He? Min Woo thinks that I'm a...guy?

"Really? Oh! He's a cutie alright!" The blonde came to us. He ruffled my hair and gave me a eye-smile. "Hello! I'm Young Min! Nice to meet you!" "N...nice to meet you too..." I bowed to show respect.

I...Is there something wrong with me...? Why do they think I'm a guy....? I'm obviously a girl.... I thought sadly...

I left the bathroom and went to the bar. I saw uncle working on the coffee machine. "Hey uncle! Do I look bad...? Why does everyone think I'm a guy...?" I asked sadly.

"There's nothing wrong with you! I was the one that told them that you're a boy. 'Cause if they know you're a female then they might be pestering you. So don't worry..." Uncle reassured me.

"Okay...Are Min Woo and Young Min the only two workers here?"

"No! There's 1 other worker. But He's not here today. Three will be taking turns to work but as for you, you work everyday except for weekends."

"5 days a week?! That's so many days!" I sulked...