Happy Birthday!!

✯R∞mmate✯

Sehun: You.. Prepared this? For me?

Gyeong: Oh.. Yes.

Sehun looks at the cake.

Gyeong: Its chocolate cake.. its cadburry. You like chocolate right?

Sehun: Yes.. Thank you.

Gyeong: Come.. Lets blow the candles.. *pulls Sehun's wrist * *pushes him down onto the couch* *looks at Sehun* Make a wish.

Sehun didn't do anything. He just stare at the cake then at Gyeong.

Gyeong: Why?

Sehun: Nothing.. How did you know today is my birthday?

Gyeong: *with a slow voice* I.. stalked you for a long time.. So, I know when is your birthday.

Sehun: I can hear you clearly okay... I don't mind that .. Thank you. Lets wish together!

Gyeong: No.. Its your birthday.. You should have the wish by yourself.

Sehun: Ya! You think I don't know when is your birthday?

Gyeong: Eung.. Why would you want to know?

Sehun: Ya! You didn't remember? We used to be close.

Both of them went silent.

Sehun: *clears his throat* I heard it from your friends. Your birthday is before mine. So, make a wish with me. *pulls Gyeong closer to him*

Both of them made a wish and blew the candles at the same time. Gyeong let Sehun cut his cake.

Gyeong: Jajjang! Your present. *while handing over a green box*

Sehun took it and slowly untie the ribbon. He open the box and found a Sheriff Woody figurine keychain and a Sheriff Woody doll. Sehun took out the doll and asked Gyeong.

Sehun: Did you.. I mean, how'd you know .. I wanted these?

Gyeong: *rubs her palms* Umm.. I just thought .. *sigh* I heard you would like to have A sheriff Woody figurine

She stopped talking and continued

Gyeong: The figurine is a keychain ver. Oh, and the doll.. I sew it myself.

Sehun: Wow! THank you! I love it. Shall we eat, the cake? Now?

Gyeong: Yeah. *cuts the cake for Sehun*

Sehun: * While chewing the cake* Wah.. It really delicious! Where did you buy it?

Gyeong: I didn't buy it. I bake it myself.

Sehun: Really? Wow.. *continues eating the cake* 

Gyeong was little bit unsatisfied. Sehun didn't look the other gift under those shreded papers. She also felt worried because she didn't know if Sehun will notice it or not. She cleaned the dishes and kept the cake in the fridge.

Gyeong: Sehun! Since its your birthday, you handle the dishes ok?

Sehun: No.. I shouldn't do this..

Gyeong: Andwae! *pushes Sehun to the sink* *hands over the gloves* *puppy eyes* Sehun-ah.. I'm tired, you do the dishes for me please.

Sehun didn't react to her puppy eyes.

Gyeong: Ah.. Please.. I didn't rest today.. please.. Pretty please.

Sehun: Arasso.. I'll do it. You.. Rest.

Gyeong: Thank you birthday boy!

Gyeong sat down on the couch and stare Sehun.

Woah, how did I manage to love him for 2 years? I didn't even confess.. Wait I did but that was drunk me not me. He's back is the prettiest! 

Sehun had done the dishes and was walking to the couch.

Sehun: Ya! *Gyeong didn't flinch or even stare some where else* Shin Gyeongjong? *comes nearer* You okay?

Gyeong: *finally realize she was face to face with Sehun* Oh.. 

Sehun: Are you sure? You stared at  me. And your face was red.

Gyeong: I did? Sorry. Oh. There's another gift in the box. Search for it. *walks away* Oh and good night. Have a sweet dream.

Sehun: Oh.. okay. good night, sweet dreams.

Both went to bed. Sehun sat on his bed and opened the green box and search for the other gift. He took out all of the shreded papers and saw a small note. It said:- " Sehun.. Good night~! HAhahaha I joke about the other gift!! Good night! 

What the --  pftt .. *chuckles* 

Next Morning

Amber met Gyeong in the hall way.

Amber: Gyeong you okay?

Gyeong: Uh.. I'm okay. Why?

Amber: I know this is late but I heard that the no.1 stalker, Eunji accidentally puched you.

Gyeong: Ya... That's had been past for weeks. What's her problem anyway?

Amber: I heard that she's actually the mysterious guy in your dorm.

Gyeong: We had one? I didn't know that.

Amber: Seriously? Dude where have you been? Anyway, people said they had seen Eunji went into the boy's toilet in a girl uniform and out in a boy's uniform. Isn't that explains the mysterious guy in your dorm??

Gyeong: Daeeeebakkkk!

Amber: She's a stalker. She had been taking photos of Sehun. She would dress up as a boy and would walk into the boys' dorm carrying a bag and a camera. People said thats she's crazy for Sehun. She would do anything for Sehun. But Sehun ignored her.

Gyeong: Wa Lao.. She's scary.

Amber: Oh. I forgot one thing. Once there was a girl who had fallen for Sehun. Eunji found out that the girl and Sehun are in a relationship. And .. You wanna know what happens next?

Gyeong: Of course I would!

Amber: The girl was Eunji's bestfriend. She couldn't hold her jealousy and sent her bestfriend dead animal. Her bestfriend knew it was Eunji and just ignored it. One day, her bestfriend went back home late(before the holidays). It was dark, Eunji followed her from the back. Her bestfriend went into the small path. She was killed there.

Gyeong: By who?

Amber: I don't know. People said it was Eunji some said its not her. She didn't tell who killed her bestfriend, she said she couldn't remember what happen. Hey, I have an idea. Wanna go to the crimescene, the place where she died?

Gyeong: For?

Amber: To.. to.. to see..

Gyeong: Why do you need to see? There's nothing to see.

Amber: I meant to see how it felt to be there.

Gyeong: Ok. After school.

Amber: Ok! Don't chicken out! I'll be waiting.