Experience

✯R∞mmate✯

On her way to her class she saw Eunji. She smiled at her and Eunji smiled back.

Gyeong: Eunji! Wait.. Can we be friends? I'll forgot about everyhting I see. The one that you're trying to keep a secret, I'll keep it. I'll pretend to forget or not knowing anything.

Eunji: *sigh* Mianhaeyo.. I'll think about it. *leaves*

Gyeong had a plan. She will be Eunji's friend and get close. Wait till Eunji's ready to tell who she likes or anyother secrets and tries to understand her. Gyeong waited till schools end. A few subjects had past, now she's waiting for the last bell to ring. *kriiiiiinggggg* They (Amber & Gyeong) went out of each other's classroom and wats at the gate. Amber arrived first.

Amber: You're late! I thought you chicken out.

Gyeong: No I wasn;t late. I came after you. Our time distance was only about 30-50 seconds. And.. I wouldn't chicken out coz I have something to tell you.

Amber: What?

Gyeong: I did ask Eunji if I could be her friend and she said she'll think about it.

*phone rings*

Amber: Nugu? *looks at Gyeong* Who is it?

Gyeong didn't answer the phone.

Gyeong: Aniya.. It's nobody important. Kaja!

They sneak out from the area and went to the crimescene.

-Crimescene-

Amber: *phone rings* *looks at phone* *reads message* Ah--ishh.. I have something up.. We'll look here for a while and split up coz I have to go somewhere else.

Gyeong: Arasso! *looks around the flower pots* *looks at the place* Oh! *takes a piece of hair clip* Whats this? *shows Amber*

Amber: Looks like..... It can't be! I've seen this before. Where did you find this?

Gyeong: Behind those flower pots. Why?

Amber: looks like.. Eunji's.. but it can't be coz this murder case had happen 1 year ago. Police or anybody must've found all clues. All things they could find here. You said you wanted to be Eunji's friend right. Take this and figure out what to do with it. I have to go now! Bye.

Gyeong: *mong* *looks at hair clip* I have to go back now.. Alone.. in this scary night. *sigh*

-Girls' Dorm- (Eunji)

Eunji: *While looking through the pictures of Sehun* Wow>> I do have skill in taking these photos.. kekekeke.. The angle is nice. Wah!! >< didn't know he's back is a piece of art.. *feels her heartbeat* not again its beating.. Kyaaaaaa >< 

Dokyung: Yaa!!! *while uncovering the blanket that was over her head* Please! I wan to sleep.. Could you just go to bed? Stop fangirling over that jerk. Your pictures are not nice.. Angle is ok but not the model.

Eunji: Ah,Wae?! You want to sleep just go.. I'm not sleepy yet. And one more thing.. I do take nice photos and my model is very handsome.

Dokyung: What ever! Please lower your voice. I want to SLEEP.

Eunji: Eung.. Arasso. *keeps the camera*

Why?? I want to fangirl more. Why do I have to have her as my roommate? WHere's my bestfriend? Its been a year since I last saw her.. And I don't remember what happens next. I can't remember anything. It hurts when I tried to remeber. Oh! Gyeong said he wanted to be my friend. But why? I could ask him a favor if I be his friend. He seem friendly... I should tell him tomorrow.

Gyeong POV(infront of the school gate)

Oh! Its still open? *slowy walks in avoiding the guard house* *exhale* Passed the guard house now I need to go to my dorm.

She slowly walk to her dorm. She safely arrived at her dorm. She slowly opens the door to avoid making noise.

Gyeong: *whispers* Woah.. Why so dark?? I can't see. Clearly.

She walks while touching everything that is in her way. Suddenly she bump into the table and fell on to the ground making a loud sound.

Gyeong: *sits on the ground* Ah.. ishh.. It hurts. *while rubbing her right knee*

Sehun suddenly woke up from his sleep. He took his torch light and points at Gyeong.

Gyeong: Ah! *covers the light with her small hands* What the-! You're not sleeping?

Sehun: ....

Gyeong: Sehun?

Sehun: *switches off the torch light*

Gyeong: *moves towards Sehun's bed* I can't see you.. Is it you, Sehun?

Sehun stays silent. Gyeong moves closer to Sehun. She could see a human figure in front of her but she wasn't sure if its Sehun or just her imagination. She tried to touch the figure. She touched the cheeks, his nose and she moved backwards in shock.

Gyeong: *mong* Is it really Oh Sehun? Did I really touched his face? Didn't he feel my touch? He was holding a torchlight just now. Its probably there, on his bed. I should take it and point it at Sehun.

She moved towards his bed again and taps every place on the bed to find the torch light. She found it and points at Sehun.

Gyeong: *gasp*

Sehun was looking right at her. Gyeong quickly points it down to his chest to avoid making his eyes hurt from the ray of light. Sehun suddenly falls backwards and laid on his bed.

Gyeong: Oh! Se-- nevermind, I'm sorry to wake you up..

She went into her room. Sat down on the floor, feeling her heart race. She slowly calms herself.

Gyeong: Calm down.. calm down Gyeongjong.

She changed her clothes and went to sleep.

Sehun POV

*falls backwards on his bed* She touched me..Why do my heart beat so fast? Aniya.. Its nothing I need sleep.

Next Morning

Gyeong went to the football field to jog. She was joging when she felt someone jogging with her. She stopped and turned to look who it is. Hoseok is running. He closed his eyes for a while and opened it. He accidentally fell onto Gyeong.

Hoseok: *face to face with Gyeong* *blush* ah.. mian.. I saw you jogging so I joined but I didn't see you stop.. I'm sorry. *stands up*

Gyeong: *blush* nevermind. Its okay *stand up and walks away*

Hoseok...