Speechless (Last)

✯R∞mmate✯

Gyeong: Who is it?

Sehun:  Me!

Sehun walked into the kitchen and saw Gyeong in a dress.

Sehun: *poker face* Why are you wearing that? *comes closer* Is this your hair? *touches her hair* Oh.. Its not.

Gyeong: Hoseok hyeong and I were opening a box, my mom gave to me. He found this dress inside it and told me to wear it. So, I did.

Sehhun: But you look like a girl. In the dress and the wig suits you.

Hoseok: (from the room) See I told you! You look like a girl.

Gyeong: Hyeong! Come down!

Hoseok went down and Gyeong gave him the water. She went into the toilet. She comes out holding the dress and the wig. She went into her room and threw them onto the floor.

Sehun: I know your secret.

Gyeong: What?

Hoseok: He knows your secret.

Gyeong: What secret? *hopinng its not the gender secret*

Sehun: I know .. You're a girl.

Gyeong: But,how?

Sehun: I heard two of our schoolmates said you're actually a girl. And your friend told them to not tell anybody else. Its you biggest secret. Why didn't you just be yourself? Why did you have to dress as a guy because of your looks?

Gyeong: *speechless* I.. I wasn't confident in the way I look.

Sehun: Why? I saw you earlier, just now. You look pretty. You shouldn't hide, you should just be yourself.

Gyeong: But people will look at me like I'm a guy trying to be a girl.

Sehun: But now you look more like a girl. You should start to show you're a girl. I still keep the screenshot of your message to me.

Gyeong: What? Why?

Hoseok was in awkward mode so he left quietly.

Sehun: Because.. I had.. feelings for you. I thought I was gay but I found out you're a girl so I was fine. I was in shock with your message. So I kept avoiding you because I didn't know what to say to you. I was also scared you woulfn't like me.

Gyeong: Silly.. I send it too you coz I was drunk.. and to be very honest.. I really did have feelings for you. I kept it in for 3 years! I was scared to confess to you coz I'm not pretty like those girlls. I have a very masculine face.

Sehun: Hey.. you're one of a kind. You should be proud of yourself, not complaining on how you look.

Gyeong: What should I do now? How am I going to convince the teachers that I am a girl? They wont believe me.

The next day

Seh told the teachers, she was a girl. They believe her coz she look more like a girl now. The teacher, who put her into the boys' dorm, moved her into the girls' dorm. She had her own room because everyone in the dorm had their roommate. She got her girls' uniform and got changed. She went into the class and  sat at her usual place. Amber who sits next to her was shocked.

Amber: Gyeong?!

Gyeong: Yes?

Amber: Is this really Shin Gyeongjong? *Gyeong nods* I.. You were a boy or a girl?

Gyeong: I was born as a girl but my face made me look like a guy so, I decided to just be a guy but.. someone convince me to just be me.

Amber: Who? Oh.. You look much more prettier wearing like this.

Gyeong: It was Sehun, who convinced me to be myself. But it was Hoseok oppa who told me I was pretty wearing a dress.

Amber: Oh..

They learned as soon as the teacher came in. School ended and thwy head back to their dorm. Gyeong went to her dorm with Amber.

Amber: How'd Sehun knows you're a girl?

Gyeong: It's a very long story.

Amber moved in with Gyeong bcause Amber's roommate kicked her out. Gyeong told her everything and Amber is speechless.

Amber: So.. You like Sehun? & he likes you too. *Gyeong nods* So.. Now you're a couple?

Gyeong: You could say that. How am I suppose to tell Eunji?

Amber: Tell her the whole story. I'm sure she'll understand.

The next day

She told Eunji the whole story and Amber was right, Eunji did understand. Three of them became close friends.

-End-

Gyeong: So that's was the story.. now go to bed!

*: No!  Tell us more!

**: Yeah! Tell us more mum!

Sehun: Kids.. Do you really have to? This is really embarassing.And I told you not to call us mum and dad!

*: Why? You're our parents right?

Gyeong: Sweetie.. Your parents told us to babysit you guys for a while and I did tell you, you could call us anything but not mum and dad. Okay? Molly? Ed?

Molly: But.. You didn't tell us who killed Eunji's best friend. *Ed nods*

Gyeong: Fine.. It turn out to be a gangster who was drunk. Ok. Done. Thats it, now go to sleep!

So it ended like that. Gyeong and Sehun baby sit on their free time and got into a company to be a singer. They're trainees. The others did what they had to do, survive. Thats the end of the story.