S.P.Y?!

✯R∞mmate✯

Eunji: Oh... *leaving the table when she noticed she was talking to a boy in the boys' dorm's cafeteria and not in her disguise*

Gyeongjong: Hold on a second.. What is a girl doing in the boys' dorm?

Eunji: Err.. *runs away*

Gyeongjong: *grabs her wrist* Don't run.. I won't tell anybody.. I promise.

Eunji: Really? Thanks.. but I don't trust you *runs away*

Gyeongjong: Wait! *crickets' sound*  *mong~* *cleans up the place*

What was that? Is that a sasaeng fan? What? I don't get it.. WHY is SHE here? Whatever, I'm going to tell Kwangmin.. * was running to Kwangmin's room* Wait!! I promised her I wouldn't tell anyone. I have to keep my promise.

Gyeongjong: *turns the door knob* Huh? *turns it again* I can't open it! *checks every pocket for the keys* I don't have it. *knocks the door* Sehun! Sehun! Open up. It's me, Gyeongjong. I can't come in. I forgot the keys. I went out to eat. Sehun? *knocks again* Nobody is inside i guess.. *sigh*

Gyeongjong walks to the football field. She sat at one of the benches. There were a team, practicing kicking. She watched them. She noticed one of them is Sehun.

So there's he is... Guess I have to wait for him.

Gyeongjong waited for Sehun. Sehun is still in the field.

Sehun's POV

*saw Gyeongjong* what is he doing here? *keeps staring at sleepy Gyeongjong*

*: Sehun-ah~ What are you looking at?

Sehun: ....

*: *looks at the direction Sehun's looking at* Oh I see... Yah!! Oh! Se! Hun!

Sehun: *turns slowy* What?

*: *scared* Yah! I told you to not turn your head slowly like that! Ehh... why are you looking at him?

Sehun: Who? him? *points at Gyeongjong* He's my roommate and I'm wondering why is he here.

*: .... We need to practice more! You're so bad at this.. The way you kick have to look like this *shows Sehun*

*looks at Gyeongjong* If he's sleepy why didn't he went back to our room?

Gyeongjong's about to fall towards. Sehun saw and ran as fast as he could towards Gyongjong. Right after he reached Gyeongjong's area. Gyeongjong fell down the stair-like-bench. Sehun quickly grab her wrist. Gyeongjong didn't woke up and it made Sehun felt worried. He put his palm on Gyeongjong's forehead. Its hot. He carried Gyeongjong to the nurse's office and laid her on the bed. He covered her with a blanket to keep her warm. He told the nurse what had happen and left. 1 hour and a half had past, Gyeongjong woke up, confused. She doesn't seem to remember what had happen. She got up and went to the football field. She was panting. She saw no one at the field. She guessed Sehun and the others got back to their own room. She walked to their room and knocked the door.

Gyeongjong: Sehun! Open the door! please..

Sehun: Its not locked..

She went in and saw Sehun wet and half-. She looked down to the floor trying to avoid eye-contact. She walked to her bed and sat on her bed.

Why did I have to look at the floor? I should just act like what guys would do when his roommate is wet and half-. *face palm*

Sehun's POV

*dries his hair* *looked at Gyeongjong,who just entered* Why is he looking at the floor?

Next morning....

Gyeongjong walked to the next building, the school. While she was walking, she saw Eunji, the girl she saw at the boys dorm. She ran towards her and

Gyeongjong: Hey, you're Jung Eunji right??

Eunji: Yeah, what do you want?

Gyeongjong: I just wanted to say hi. Oh, and I think I know why you were at the boys dorm's cafeteria yesterday.

Eunji: ...

Gyeongjong: I think you're there because...

Eunji was nervous to her Gyeongjong's answer.

Gyeongjong: because you were hungry, right?

Eunji: Yeah.. right...

Gyeongjong: or maybe... nevermind just forget about

Gyeongjong left and went inside.

Eunji's POV

*sigh* I thought he'll notice why I was there yesterday. Guess he's stupid. That's good though. He didn't know I was spying on Sehun.. Hehe..

Gyeongjong went in and looked at his scheduel, his first class is Maths. He went and asked some students if they knew where the class is held. The first bell rang, meaning its time for math, or other subjects. Gyeongjong went to math class and looked for a seat. There were a few seat left so she tried to sit at the front. The person next to the empty seat wouldn't let Gyeongjong sit there cause its taken. So she tried sitting at the 2nd row, 3rd row and the 4th row. The 2nd and the 3rd row were taken so she ended sitting at the back. Where the laziest/cool students sits. (some of them) She sat there and didn't say a word. She was lonely, she wanted to say hi to the cool kids but decided not to, because they're cool, she's the new kid. They wouldn't even want to talk to her. Maths class had ended. Gyeongjong went to the next class, Languages. Before she went out, a girl with short hair, almost look like a tomboy, Amber came to Gyeongjong. Amber is a girl who likes boyish styles.

Amber: Hey, I'm Amber.

Gyeongjong: Hi, I'm Gyeongjong.

Amber: Maths is tough, huh?

Gyeongjong: Yeah.. What's your next class? Mine is Languages.

Amber: Mine too! You know the way?

Gyeongjong: No.. I dont know. I just transfered here. Why don't we go together.

Amber: Oh.. K.. let me pack my things first.