Is It Really You?

✯R∞mmate✯

Gyeong: Congratulation, hyeong! You did good.

Sehun: Congrats hyeong.

Luhan: Thanks,guys. *ruffles Gyeong and Sehun's hair* I did great right? I told you I'm manly, this way.

Gyeong & Sehun: Ani! Hyeong, you're very manly.. in being pretty!

Luhan: Ya! I'm not pretty. I'm handsome and manly! *laughs*

Gyeong: Hyeong.. I have to go. Meet you soon! Oh and you smell awful. Go and take a bath, okay?

Luhan: Okay!

Gyeong left. She went out and saw Hoseok.

Gyeong: Hyeong.. *slowly walks forward*

Hoseok: Wae?

Gyeong: Your name is Jung Hoseok, right? *Hoseok nods* Have you ever been to Malaysia?

Hoseok: Yes.. I've been there. I lived there when I was young. I have this cute little brother. I had to leave Malaysia and he cried on our last meet. I gave him my..

Gyeong: Mp3 player. You told me to remember you whenever I listen to your songs in this mp3. You look different. Is it really you?

Hoseok: Gyeong-ah.. You remembered! But you can't recognise me? Ya.. you too look different but..

Gyeong: *hugs tightly* I missed you! *Hoseok hugs back*

Hoseok: Me too. Yah.. Let go of me now. People are loooking at us. *both of them let go*

Gyeong: *punches Hoseok's arm*

Hoseok: Ouch!

Gyeong: That's for leaving me *punches again* and this is for not telling me you're my brother.

Hoseok: Ah! *rubs his arm* Arasso.. Mian.. I just want to see if you could remember me. *laughs* *grabbed Gyeong's head and ruffles her hair* Yah! I'm your hyeong! You shouldn't do that!

Gyeong: Ah! Ok.. Ok let ge of me.. Please.. Oh! Remember omma? She gave me a box before I come here and she told me to open it after 3 months being here. You wanna look whats inside?

Hoseok: *lets go of Gyeong* Okay.

They went to Gyeong's room. She opened the door and it was empty. No one is in the room. She saw a note on the round table. It says :- "-Sehun- We're going to have a party for Luhan later night. You must come! We're preparing it now."

Hoseok: What is that? *pointing to the note*

Gyeong: Oh nothing.. Come. My room is upstairs. *pulls Hoseok*

Hoseok: You're really happy to see me.

Gyeong: Of course! You're my hyeong! *pulls box* This is the box. There's a lot of pictures and precious things. Oh and your mp3 player is charging.

Hoseok: Oh.. *took out an album* Let's look at this. *flip the pages* Oh?! Its your baby pictures.

Gyeong: !!! *closes the pictures with her small hands* Andwae!! Not this.

Hoseok: Why?

Gyeong: Hmmm.. Hyeong, do I look like a girl or a oy? I mean if you don't know my gender.

Hoseok: You.. You look like a boy..

Gyeong: *snatches the album* Nope. You can't see this.

Hoseok: Wait! I'm not done yet. But I know you're a girl...

Gyeong: No.. still can't.. WHAT?! You know I'm a girl? HOW?

Hoseok: I've talked to your parents before. They asked me to take care of you like my own little sister. Except you look like a boy. But. you look prettier, more like a girl.

Gyeong: Jinjja?! You talked to mom?!! I look like a girl? EH.. * doesn't believe what he said* What are you talking about? *grabbed her phone, switch to front camera* Looks the same to me.

Hoseok: *pulls her hand down* Yah.. Look in the mirror.. Properly. You look different!

Gyeong: *looks for another album* Hey. You're done looking through my childhood pictures? *took her album away* Now look at these pictures. There's so much derp.

Hoseok: Ok (after a dozen photos later) *laughs* Why ... *laughs* his.. Jinwans face .. *laughs* like that? *looks at Gyeong with watery eyes* *flips to the last page* Wah! *shocked* Is this me?!

Gyeong: *looks at the photo* Nae.. It's you alright.

Hoseok: When? *laughs* How?

Gyeong: Can't remember when. How? I dunno.

Hoseok: *looks in the box* Oh? *took out a box with Gyeong's name on it* Ya.. Is this yours?

Gyeong: Hurmm.. Yeah..  I dunno whats inside the box. *took the box away from h=Hoseok* Shall we open it?

Hoseok: *shook his head* Yeah.

Gyeong: *opens the box* What is this? *took out a girls outfit (onepiece)* ( http://www.dhresource.com/albu_415465218_00-1.0x0/one-shoulder-applique-puffy-tulle-prom-dresses.jpg )

Hoseok: Hahahaha! I have an idea. I hink you should wear it.

Gyeong: Ya! Why me?!

Hoseok: Coz it has your name on it. ><

Gyeong: Shireo! I don't want to! 

Hoseok: You have to! You said you don't look like a girl now. Maybe later, you'll see what I was saying is true!

Gyeong: Urgh! FINE. Don't snap pictures of me. *takes the outift* *heads downstairs* Oh! *heads up* Ya.. Hyeong, why not we play a game, and the loser gets to wear this.

Hoseok: Why is it so hard to make you wear it? Fine. Lat's play.

They played rock,paper,scissors. And Gyeong loses.

Hoseok: Haha! I win! You had to wear it now! *lughing while pointing to Gyeong*

Gyeong: *walks up while holding the outift*

Hoseok is still laughing. He went silent when Gyeong left the room to change into her outf. A few minutes had passed. Gyeong went up and opens the door to her room. Hoseok saw her and was in shock.

Hoseok: Yaaa... You look like a girl! Hahahaha... See? I told you, you look like a girl.

Gyeong: *Stands infront of the mirror* *turns* Yes.. I see what you said. I'm going down now.

Hoseok: Wait! I found a wig in the box. Try it.

Gyeong: What?! Why? *Hoseok made a face* Fine..

Gyeong wore the wig.

Gyeong: Done. I'm going downto drink. You want anything?

Hoseok: Yeah.. Water please.

Gyeong went down into the kitchen and took two glasses of water. *door closes*

Gyeong: Who is it?

Sehun: Me!