3 Months

✯R∞mmate✯

Hoseok looks at Gyeong.

Hoseok: Ya! You're bleeding!

Gyeong: Huh? *turns* Where?

Hoseok: Your elbow.

Gyeong: *looks at her elbow* Oh.. I'm bleeding. *walks away*

Hoseok: Ya! Where are you going?! Come back!

Gyeong ignored him. Hoseok run towards Gyeong. He grabs  Gyeong's wrist. Gyeong loooked at Hoseok.

Hoseok: Hah.. *takes out his handkerchief* I told you, your elbow is bleeding. *wipes blood from the elbow* come follow me. *pulls Gyeong to the nearest sink* I'm really sorry, I really didn't see you.. standing there. *while washing the blood off her elbow*.

Gyeong: Its okay..

Hoseok wipes the water off her elbow.

Hoseok: Wait here.. Don't move okay? *runs to get the first-aid kit*

Hoseok came back with the first-aid kit. He took out a handiplaster. He then put it on Gyeong's elbow.

Hoseok: *sigh* Done.. *messes up Gyeong's hair* Be careful..*leaves*

Gyeong: Hyeong... Gomawo hyeong.. I'm sorry for causing trouble!!

Hoseok POV

Wah.. Its my first time looking at Gyeong like that.. He doesn't seem to remember me. Why? Do I change too much?

Hoseok was a close friend of Gyeong in preschool. Hoseok is like a big brother to Gyeong. They suddenly seperated when they had to go to primary school. They lost contact and didn't meet each other again. At their last meet, Hoseok gave her his most precious thing. His mp3 player. He told Gyeong "This might not be our last meet. For the meantime, listen to all of the songs. Okay?" Gyeong starts to cry. Hoseok said " Yah.. Uljimma.. hyeong will be back. When you listen to all of the songs, make sure you remember me. I'll be back Don't cry. *wipes Gyeong's tears*." Hoseok is 1 year older than Gyeong.

3 months had passed. Gyeong took out a box from her parents out of the wardrobe. Before her parents sent her to Korea, they gave her a box. Her parents told her that the box contains lots of memories of her. She was confused. The top surface of the box had this paper stick on it. It said:- "Gyeong-ah.. These are some pictures of you and your friends, your family and your so called 'brother'. There are some childhood diaries, that you wrote. There's a lot of precious things in here. Promise us, you'll open it by your third month in Korea." Gyeong breathe slowly and opened the box. She saw few polaroid photos and 3 albums. There were some paper with words on it and a diary. There's another box with scribbles all over the box. On the side of the box it said " Gyeong's Precious Things". Gyeong was about to take a photo album when Sehun suddenly came up to her room.

Sehun: Oh?Gyeong.. Are you ready?

Gyeong: I'm sorry.. Where are we going?

Sehun: We're going to watch Luhan hyeong's basketball match.

Gyeong: Oh! What time does it start?

Sehun: 2.00 p.m. *looks at his watch* now its 12.30 p.m.

Gyeong: Can you give me 1 hour please?

Sehun: ok..

Sehun and Gyeong became close. Sehun about forgets about the incident. Sehun left Gyeong alone. She took out the photo album. She looked at the photos trying to remember the memory contained by the picture. She smiles and cried a little bit. She's done looking at all the photos and saw a photo of her and a guy. Under the photo it wrote :- My so called 'brother' and I.. Jung Hoseok. She was shocked! She took out her old diary and flipped through all of the pages and saw one text about Hoseok.

" Today, I met Hoseok hyeong for the last time. He had to follow his parents to Korea. His parents got transfered there. I was sad. I didn't want him to leave me. I didn't get bullied thanks to him. He is like my brother. He cared for me so much. He told me he'd come back. I cried and he gave me his mp3 player. The most precious thing to him. I kept it. I'll want for him."

Gyeong searched for the box and took out the mp3 player. She hugged the mp3 player. She looks for a charger and charge it. She cried, not believing she would meet him here. Suddenly she stopped crying and said

Gyeong: What if this Hoseok hyeong is and the other Hoseok hyeong are not the same person? *whines* I want to meet him! I miss him so much! ><

She ran down and told Sehun.

Gyeong: Sehun-ah... I'll meet you at the basketball court. Okay? I gotta go somewhere. *ran out*

Sehun: Ya! Where are you ... * door slammed* going.

Gyeong ran out and saw a group of boys.

Gyeong: Excuse me.. Do you know which dorm Hoseok is in?

* : Yes.. I know. He's in dorm 1.

Gyeong: Thanks! *ran towards dorm 1* *bumps into Youngmin*

Both of them fell.

Youngmin: Ah! Oh? Gyeong. What are you doing here?

Gyeong: Sorry, sunbae.. I didn't saw. *helps each other to stand* I'm here to look for Hoseok hyeong's room. Perhaps, you know where it is?

Youngmin: Yes, I do know. He is actually my roommate. Why are you looking for him?

Gyeong: I wanted to meet him. is he in your room?

Youngmin: Aniyo.. He's not there. He went out to meet s.

Gyeong: Oh... Do you know know the place?

Youngmin: I think... Sorry, I don't know.

Gyeong: Nevermind.. Thanks sunbae. See you next time.

She left and ran around the each dorms. She went out of the dorm and looked for Hoseok at the school. She searched the entire school. She couldn't find him. She looked at her watch and its's 1.55 p.m.

Oh My gosh! I'm late. I should stop looking for him and go and cheer Luhan hyeong.

She ran towards the basketball court. She saw Sehun and shout Sehun's name. Sehun wav his hand and point to the sit next to him. Gyeong ran and sat next to Sehun. She saw Hoseok and the others at the opposite side.

I should've just sit here the whole time. They were here.

She looked at Hoseok and hoping he'll notice her. Hoseok did notice her.

Hoseok: What?

Gyeong: *points outside of the court* I... Want... To... Meet.. You...

Hoseok: *did the ok sign with hand*

They watched the game and cheered loudly. A few rounds had passed and Luhan's team won. Gyeong and Sehun went to congratulate Luhan.