Sleeping Habits II

✯R∞mmate✯

Everyone was around her, sleeping. Lay was on Sehun's bed sleeping with Luhan and Xiumin. Chen's head is on the couch near her legs. Sehun was holding her hand while his head is on the couch near her waist. Suho is sleeping on Chen's thigh. Tao, Kris, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai and D.O are sleeping in a group. She was confused. Did she had her sleeping habits on? She looked at Sehun, who is still holding her hand. She smiled. She looked for a clock without moving so much. It was only 7.00 a.m. still early. So she went back to sleep. She woke up again at 7.45 a.m. Sehun is still in the same position, holding her hand. She need to wake up now. So she moved her hand out from Sehun's grip slowly. She went down the couch without waking up others. As soon as she tried moving, Sehun was up.

Sehun: Gyeongjong. You're okay?

Gyeong: What did I do last night?

Sehun: *looked at Gyeong* You screamed in a high pitched voice. You talked in mandarin. You pulled Luhan hyeong's collar.

Gyeong look worried.

Gyeong: I didn't... hurt.. anyone, right?

Sehun shook his head and said no. Gyeong was relieved.

Gyeong: Why is everybody still here?

Sehun: They were worried about you. Was that yor sleeping habits?

Gyeong nods slowly.

Gyeong: I'm really sorry. 'it' disturbs me when they had the chance. But this is not a common sleep habits. This is the worst. The others  are fine.

Both of them went silent.

Gyeong: What time did you all sleep?

Sehun: 3.00-4.00 a.m. Around that time.

Gyeong. Oh.. Sehun. Sleep on the couch. I'm going to get something.

Sehun layed on the couch. Gyeong went to search for a few blankets. Soon, she found some. She covered them with blankets. She was covering Sehun with a blanket. Sehun opened his eyes and met her eyes.

She quickly covered him and went to take some pillows. She put the pillows under each others' head. She went up and took her towel and clothes. She went into the bathroom and took a bath.

Sehun's POV

(After Gyeong went in) *closes his eyes* I can't sleep. It's already 8.15 a.m. I should wake them up. Sehun fold the blanket and put it on the couch. He woke everyone up. All of them woke. Some of them are half asleep. Chanyeol sat and closed his eyes. Luhan, Xiumin, D.O and Kai are like O_O eyes wide open. Kris, Tao, Lay, Chen and Baekhyun are still asleep. Sehun shook them and they woke up. Tao is in the same position like Chanyeol. Both of  them fell back to the ground. Sehun left them and went to sit on the couch. Chen realised Gyeong wasn't on the couch. Suho had already woke up right after Sehun woke Chanyeol. Suho heard the shower running and he pointed at the bathroom while looking at everyone. Everyone knew what was he saying. At The moment, Gyeong wnet out of the bathroom, dressed and was drying her hair with the towel. Gyeong looked at them 

Gyeong: What?

Everyone looked away. Gyeong went to her desk and took out a laptop from the drawer. She turned while sitting on the chair.

Gyeong: Were you guys worried about me?

They nod.

Gyeong: Its okay. I'm fine now. *turned to look at her laptop* Ah! Right. Its morning. *looks at them, who are still staring at her* You're hungry, right? Go and wash your face and brush your teeth.

Kai: But, we didn't bring over our toothbrushes. Our's are still in our room. We're...

D.O: *shows 11 toothbrushes* I brought it. In case we're in a situation like this.

Baekhyun: Assa! Now, I can chew on food with clean teeth.

Each took they're toothbrushes and rushed into the bathroom. Gyeong washed the vegetables and was about to cut them. D.O came.

D.O: *stares at Gyeong* ....

Gyeong: *while rinsing the vegetables* Yes D.O..

D.O went silent and stood there looking cute with his clueless face. Gyeong cuts the vegetables and accidentaly got a cut on her left thumb. She felt it and just wioes the blood and continued cutting.

D.O: *stares at her hand* You.. got hurt, didn't you? *looks at Gyeong*

Gyeong: *stopped cutting* Eung.. why? it didn't hurt me.

D.O ignored her and went to take the first aid kit. D.O took out a bandaid. He slowly pulled Gyeong's hand and put s on the bandaid on the cut.

Gyeong: D.O hyeong.. I 

D.O: Kyungsoo.. I'm Do Kyungsoo..

Gyeong: Kyungsoo Hyeong.. It didn't hurt.. I'm a man.Thank you

Kyungsoo: I would like to help you.

They prepared breakfast together. They prepared half boiled eggs and salads. They had prepared a lot of food. They enjoyed the healthy breakfast. Lay and Chen washed the dishes. Gyeong went to her room and wiped the floor.She went down and saw everyone sitting doing nothing.

Suho: *rubs his hands* Um.. I would like to say thank you. We would like to say thank you for the food.

Gyeong: You're welcome.

Luhan: We're going to take Sehun out to practice..

Xiumin: He meant play soccer.

Gyeong nods. They left and head towards a dance room.That night. (almost midnight) Its almost Sehun's Birthday and Gyeong had baked a cake. She put up some decorations. She bought Sehun a Sheriff woody figurine keychain. She heard Sehun wants a Sheriff Woody figurine. She doesn't have enough money so she bought that instead. Sehun came in and Gyeong suprised him.

Gyeong: Suprise!!! Happy Birthday!!! To You!!!

Sehun: *shocked* Thank you..

Sehun looked at the table and saw a cake with 2 candles, a present and 2 plates and forks.

Sehun: You.. Prepared this? For me?