Hi,I'm Shin Gyeongjong

✯R∞mmate✯

I was about to register into a boarding school in Seoul. The teacher incharge took my form and was shocked because in the form it wrote that I'm a girl. She started asking me wether its true or false. So I kept silence while thinking that should I lie or tell her the truth. So I told her the truth, that I'm a girl. As I expected, she would not believe and she rewrite it : Girl Boy. She gave me the keys to the boys dorm with an angry face.

Teacher: Stop lying to me and the others that you're a girl! You're a dude, now GO!!

I left with no hurt feelings cause I'm used to it. I walked towards the boys dorm. I walked through the door and three guys stood there, waiting. One of them came towards me and said

*: I'm Ahn Jaehyun. You must be the new kid, Welcome!

*: I'm Jo Youngmin. He's Jo Kwangmin *points to the dude standing next to him* We're twins.

They smiled and I smiled back.

Gyeongjong: I'm Shin Gyeongjong. Nice to meet you.

They told me that there are 3 dorms here, each have their own leader. Jaehyun's incharge of dorm 2, Youngmin dorm 1 and Kwangmin dorm 3. The twins had to split up.

Youngmin: Gyeongjong, what's your dorm number? By the way, you need to call us sunbaenim/sunbae from now on,OK?

Gyeongjong: It's 3-25. Sunbae.....nim.

Youngmin laughed a little.

Kwangmin: Oh! It's the dorm I'm incharge og. Lucky me. I got a new friend. Well we're not roommates but I live next door.

Gyeongjong smiled. Kwangmin waved goodbye to the hyeongs and left with Gyeongjong. While on their way to dorm 3, Kwangmin broke the silence and asked

Kwangmin: Umm.. Where are you from? I'm from Seoul,here.

Gyeongjong: I'm Korean but I was born and raised in Malaysia. I came here a few weeks ago. I don't understand the subway maps, street names. It's confusing. Yeah, I'm from Malaysia.

Kwangmin: Oh! Welcome to Korea!! ^_^ You must be good in English.

Gyeongjong: *didn't want to admit she's good*Not really.

Kwangmin: Are you sure? Try say something in English.

Gyeongjong: Umm... Look,There's a snail!

Kwangmin:Wahh.. You're good. Your pronounciation is good. I'd really love if you could teach me.

Gyeongjong: Thanks. Sure I'll teach you.

While they both were busy talking, they didnt realize that they had just walk 2 blocks away from dorm 3. Kwangmin pulled Gyeongjong's wrist and went back to dorm 3. They took the lift to floor 6.

Kwangmin: Sorry for pulling your wrist.

Gyeongjong: Nevermind =)

They stayed silence until they reached the 6th floor. Kwangmin assst Gyeongjong to her room.

Kwangmin: Here's your room. You'll figure out what to do when you're in. See you next time. *waves hand*

Gyeongjong: Thanks! *waves hand*

Gyeongjong took out her keys and went to unlock the door. She went in and saw no one inside the room. She wondered who is her roommate. She saw her roommate's things and she studied the room. She walked to the bathroom, put her toothbrush, face wash, face night and day cream and more. She went out and arranged her other things. She went out of the room and saw a student was infront of his room and was about to enter when Gyeongjong said

Gyeongjong: Annyeonghaseyo *bows*

*: *Turns to look at her* Annyeonghaseyo *bows* May I help you?

Gyeongjong: I'm Shin Gyeongjong. I'm new here. Do you know where is the teachers' lounge?

*: I'm Park Kyung. Nice to meet you. The teachers' lounge is in the huge building you saw when you were registering to this school. You go inside the building and turn right n on your left you'll see a tap water n turn left,there's the teachers' lounge.

Gyeongjong: Thank you.

Kyung: You're welcome.

Gyeongjong went out to search for the teachers' lounge with Kyung's direction. She went in the teachers' lounge and a teacher stood up and called Gyeongjong's name. She walked towards her.

*: Hi, I'm Jang Man-ok. Your class teacher. Here's your scheduel, the keys to your locker. Your uniform and gym clothes are in there. Here are your school books. Oh, before I forgot, here  are the school rules, the dorm rules are with the the leader. If you have any problem or anything to ask, come to me.

Gyeongjong shook her head and said thanks. She was about to leave and turned to ask

Gyeongjong: Ms.Jang, Where is the locker rooms?

MsJang: It's on the left side down the hallway.

Gyeongjong: Thanks.

Gyeongjong's POV

This school is big. I would've been lost if I didn't ask Ms.Jang the direction to the locker room. Oh! is that Minhyuk? *trying to get a better view* Oh!! It is Minhyuk!

Gyeongjong was about to run towards Minhyuk when she saw someone she doesn't know, talking to him. She didn't want to disturb him. So, she walked pass them looking at the floor. After a while, she reached the locker room. Gyeongjong searched for her locker. She looked at each locker's number. Her locker number is 94.

Gyeongjong: Ah! I'm sorry. I didn't see you there.

She said to a guy who was about to change into his school uniform.

*: *smiles* Nevermind. Are you new here?

Gyeongjong: Yes, I am. My name is Shin Gyeongjong.

*: Mine is Jung Ho-seok. Why are you behind the locker?

Gyeongjong: Oh? ah.. Ho-seok. *stuttered* I.. I dropped my keys here, at this spot.

Ho-seok: Oh really?

Gyeongjong walks back to Ho-seok. She looked at the lockers near him.

Gyeongjong: Oh! I found it!

Gyeongjong walked behind Ho-seok and unlock her locker. She took out the gym clothes and school uniform.

Ho-seok: I'll get going now. Hope you'll like his school.

Gyeongjong: Nae..

Gyeongjong took of her shirt and tried on her new school uniform. She walked towards the mirror and looked at her reflection. She took off her school uniform and changed to her clothes. She went out and brought her uniform back her dorm.