Sleep Habits

✯R∞mmate✯

Its 12:00 a.m and Sehun's friends just came. Lay was there.

Lay: Gyeongjong. I've been thinking.. Can't I call you Gyeong? Gyeongjong is hard to pronounce..

Gyeongjong was about to response when

* : Why bother changing his name? I like his name.

Gyeongjong: No, its okay. Yeah.. you can call me Gyeong. My friends back in Malaysia calls me that.

Sehun: Gyeong.*clears his throat* You already know Lay hyung.So, next to him is Suho hyung, Chen hyung, Luhan hyung, Kai, Tao hyung, Xiumin hyung, D.O hyung, Baekhyun hyung, Chanyeol hyung and Kris hyung.

Each of them smiled at Gyeong. Gyeong smiled back to them.

Sehun: We're gonna study and probably have fun. We're loud. You don't mind?

Gyeong shook her head meaning no.

Gyeong: Make yourslef at home. I'll be upstairs.

She left them and sat in her room. She heard noises from downstairs. She thought of exercising. She felt like doing a brigde. She twisted her body. She stretched and did all the basic stretching exercise. She moved on trying to do the bridge (gymnastic kind-of-thing) She almost touched the ground when -crack- her back bone made a noise. It was loud. The boys downstairs could hear it.

Gyeong: Ouch.. *tries to move upwards*

She ended up falling down to the ground.*bam*

Everyone went silent.

Lay: Gyeong?? *waits for a response* Was that you?

Gyeong: ...*whispers* I ... Can't s-s-stand..

Lay: What? * silence* *talks to the others* I think we should check on her.

Lay went up first. Gyeong was laying on the ground didn't move. She looked at them with wide-open eyes

Everyone: Arghh ! You scared us! What's wrong?

Gyeong: I couldn't stand.. I cracked my back bone. I guess.. I was trying do the bridge. THe one gymnastics did.

Everyone cracked up.

Tao: You mean this *demonstrates*

Gyeong: Yes..

Kai: What?? U can't do that? Well .. At first I thought you can but look.. you fell onto the ground.

Gyeong: Yah!! Don't laugh! I want to be flexible okay? Help me up.*puppy eyes*

Luhan move forward. So does the others. They carried Gyeong onto her bed.

Gyeong: Thanks guys..

They left. Gyeong soon fell asleep. The others are still up figuring things. Luhan is playing with his rubix cube. Suho is doing math (counting the members debt). Kai is dancing with Lay. Sehun is sitting on the couch expressionless. Chen is sleeping with his head laying onto Sehun's broad shoulders.

Sehun: Hyeong. Check on Gyeong wether he's asleep or not. 

Suho nodded and went to check on her.

Suho: He's sleeping. Now, lets discuss.

Suho gathered every member around the cicrle table.

Suho: Okay. Since Gyeong deosn't know much k-idols, we have to be careful. He's in s school full of k-idols only. We still use our name and stagename. Sehun you've been with him since grade 6, right?

Sehun: Yeah.

Suho: You sure he deosn't know much about k-pop?

Sehun nods

Lay: But he knows me. He said he once saw a video of me dancing.

Suho: just you?

Lay: Yeah.

Suho: We'll consider you as an internet artist.

While they were busy talking, they heard a high-pitch screams. Everyone went silent. They heard the screams again. It gave everyone a cool shiver.

Tao: Kris-ge, what is that?*while holding onto Kris' arms*

Kris: I don't know *they heard it again*

Lay: Wait. I think it came from Gyeong. I'm checking on him.

Chen: No. Let me check on him. I'm not scared.

Chen went to Gyeong's room and saw him laying in the bed.

Chen: Hyeong. Its not coming from him. *the screams*

Chen looked at Gyeong and saw him screaming while laying on the bed.

Chen: Yup. Its him. I do not know why he's screaming.

Chen went in and saw Gyeong was sweating. Chen put his palm on Gyeong's head and it was hot.

Chen: Hyeong.. His temperature is hot. I think his having a fever.

Chen carried gyeong down and layed her on the couch. Gyeong screamed again. Chen was worried. He tried to wake her up but she won't wake up. Luhan went to wet a towel and put it on her head. Kris took his turn on waking her up. Kris shakesher body and called her name. Gyeong opened her eyes slowly. Everyone was relieved.

Tao: *sigh* why were u screaming? You were sweating and your body temperature was hot. Are you ok?

Gyeong: *acting clueless* *speak in mandarin* Who are you? What are you doing here? *looks around* This is not my place.. Bring me back to my place! *grabs Luhan's collar-shirt* I said bring me back to my place!! I need to get revenge on my husband who numouressly stab me with a knife.

Luhan, Lay ,Kris and Tao were in shock.

Sehun: what is he saying? Why is it in mandarin?

Luhan forced her to let go of his collar.

Luhan: She said she didn't know us. She's asking why are we here. This is not her place. She forced me to bring her back to her place to get revenge on her husband who numouressly stab her with a knife.

Xiumin: Impossible. It can't be a ghost in his body. I mean look its Gyeongjong isn't it. Wait, now he looks pale.

Lay: He once said he had bad sleeping habits maybe this is it. Luhan, try convincing the ghost to leave Gyeong alone.

Luhan: *replies in mandarin* Miss, I don't know who you are but you're taking his body without permission. I have to ask you to leave this body alone. I'm pretty sure you're a kind person. So, please.. leave this body alone. I know the police have probably took your husband to the jail.

As soon as Luhan ended talking. Gyeong closed her eyes. 2 hours later she woke up.

Gyeong: *looks around her*