Bad Day I

✯R∞mmate✯

Gyeongjong: Oh... Thank you so much.. My name is Shin Gyeongjong. Do I need to fill in some forms to register?

Eunhyuk: Yes.. *search for the form* Here you go.. You just need to fill in these and pay the fee.

Gyeongjong: Okay *takes the form*

Gyeongjong sarted filling in the form. She need every word that's on the paper. She finished writing and payed the fee. Gyeongjong left with excitement and thanked Eunhyuk. Gyeongjong looked at her watch. It's 5.15 p.m. She's late. She waited for the bell to ring and enterd the next class. Right before she entered the building the bell rang. Everyone rushed outside. Gyeongjong went in and prepared to move to the next class, pyshics/PE. She went to her locker and changed to gym clothes. She went out looked for someone who wore the same clothes with her and went to the venue. She saw Hoseok. She ran towards him and

Gyeongjong: Hey! You're going to pyshics/PE class?

Hoseok: Oh! Gyeongjong.. Yes I'm going. Shall we go together?

Gyeongjong nods. They walked together. They talked and laughed until they reach the field. Students gathered there and the teacher had just arrived. They both went in line and greet the teacher.

Mr.Kim: All right! line -up and start with basic warm up exercise.

Everyone started warming up.

Mr.Kim: Today we're going to play soccer/football. Now start splitting up.

Everyonewent chaos.

Mr.Kim: *sighed* Yah! Let me split you guys into 2 teams.

Teacher split them and started the game.

Mr.Kim: Okay! You guys know how to play right?

Students: Of course! 

Mr.Kim: Okay! Play!!

Everyone played. While some of them were trying to get the ball from the pros, Gyeongjong ran faster than the others and tackled the player. She got the ball and she quickly brought it near to the rival's goal. She kicked it hard,  and she goaled! They continued playing. The game ended with 4:3. Gyeongjong's team got 4 points. They crongatulated Gyeongjong's team.

Sehun's POV

Ugh! Why do I still remember those time, those memories? I wans't really trying to avoid her or him. I'm confused!!!

Sehun was messing up his hair while walking to class. His friend noticed him.

* : Yah. Are you ok? *looks concerned*

Sehun: Huh? *looks at Luhan* What did I do?

Luhan: No. You were messing up your hair. Are you frustrated? Can I help? Should I?

Sehun: No.. I wasn't frustrated. I don't need any help. I'm fine. Just forget what you saw. *walks away* It's embarrassing.

Luhan laughed and walked towards Sehun. Hu ruffled Sehun's hair. Sehun yelled and move backwards.

Sehun: Hyeong! I've already messed my hair. Why'd you did it again?

Luhan: *laughs* Aigoo.. Don't you worry. You still look attractive with that kind of hair. *giggles while walking away*

Sehun chased after Luhan. They both walked together around school before entred class.

Flashback

*message tone* A text message was sent to Sehun's numberat 2 in the morning. Sehun was dancing. He heard his phone. He stopped dancing and went to get his phone. He saw a message from Gyeongjong.

He read it. 'I love you~~ heart heart'. Sehun was shocked. He didn't know how to react. It was so sudden to get a text message, a love message from a guy. That night, Sehun couldn't sleep. He kept thinking why Gyeongjong sent him that text. Next morning, he looked horrible. He had dark circles. Sehun went to his friends and sat down.

Sehun: I wanted to know, if any of you knew waht gender is Gyeongjong. Could he be a girl?

Kai: what are you talking about? He's clearly a guy. What does it make him a girl?

Taemin: Yes. Hes definitely a guy. Can't you see?

Sehun: No.. he t-- Ah. Nevermind. I must be crazy.

Sehun went to his class. On his way there, he bumped into Gyeongjong. They both had eye contact. Gyeongjong was clueless and smiled to Sehun. Sehun felt akward and left without returning the smile. Two days had past. Sehun was walking to the canteen when two students were talking about Gyeongjong. At first he didn't want to know. The girl was sahring Gyeongjong's secret to her friend. She told her firend

* : Hey. I have something to tell you . its really a big secret.

** : Really? What's the secret's about?

* : It's about Gyeongjong. HE's actually a girl!! I can't believe that he's a girl.

** : OMG! Seriously?! HE's a GIRL? I have to tell everyone.

*** : NO! You can't! Its her biggest secret. Please don't tell anyone.

Sehun got confused. Is Gyeongjong a girl or a boy?

End of flashback

While Sehun was walking with Luhan, he bumped into Gyeongjong. Gyeongjong was wet, full of sweat. Gyeongjong was on her way to the lockler room. Sehun looked at herGyeongjong looked at hm. Sehun moved rigth, Gyeongjong moved right. Sehun tried moving to the left, so does Gyeongjong. Gyeongjong's heart was beating fast.

Gyeongjong: I.. I'll move right. You'll move left.

So they did. It wa akward for them. Gyeongjong let out a sigh when she reach the locker room.

Gyeongjong's POV

Its him. Sehun. What should I do? I'm.. I.. Just walk normally, Shin Gyeongjong. Why is he moving the same way as I did? I better tell him.

Gyeongjong: I.. I'll move right. You'll move left.

Gyeongjong reached the locker room and took a shower. She changed into her school unifrom and went out. She walked through the hall way. While she was walking, she bumped itno the two guys. The guys who cut her line.

*: Oh.. Haha.. looks who's here. Hey! Yohoo..

Gyeongjong ignores him.

**: Yah! Are you deaf? My hyeong is calling you!

Gyeongjong looks at them and left.

*: *pulls Gyeongjong's shoulders* Wah! I'm here not to bully you. I wanted to introduce ourself so you're not gonna mess with us again!