Friend

✯R∞mmate✯

On their way to the next class, Amber and Gyeongjong got closer. It's weird that Gyeongjong suddenly trust Amber. Gyeongjong knew its to soon to tell Amber that actually she's a girl. So she waited for a few month to past. They reached Language class and sat next to each other. The teacher was teaching and Amber wrote something on a piece of paper and pass it to Gyeongjong.

Amber: "Yah! You better watch out. This teacher is damn strict! I hate him!"

Gyeongjong:*nods* Silly Amber.

Mr. Lee: Gyeongjong would you like to tell us your story?

The whole class turned their bodies to look at Gyeongjong. Amber laughs

Mr. Lee: *looks at Amber* Amber. Would you like to take Gyeongjong's place to tell us your story?

Both Gyeongjong and Amber stand and says sorry. They sighed at the same time. Mr. Lee continued teaching. Half an hour later, the bell rang. It's recess. Amber took Gyeongjong's wrist and said

Amber: Come. Lets go! I'm Starving!

Gyeongjong smiled and walked with Amber to the canteen. They both queued to buy their food. Right before Gyeongjong walks to the front, three dudes cut her. Gyeongjong got annoyed and

Gyeongjong: Yah! Why are you cutting lines?! Can't you line-up?

* : *turns* Yah! Who are you to talk to me like that?

* : *without turning to look at her* Hyeong.. Don't bother him.. Just saty in the line and take our food.

The dude who turned to look at Gyeongjong, turned away and ignores Gyeongjong.

Gyeongjong: *Pushes the dude infront of her out of the line* Move! I was here first!

* : Heh... You didn't know me do you?

Gyeongjong: No.. I know you. You're a person who doesn't line-up for their own food.

* : Heh..  *pushes Gyeongjong's shoulders* You.. Shouldn't mess with me.. Now get out of the way.

Gyeongjong was about to punch him but Amber stopped her. Amber shakes her head and said to Gyeongjong to calm down. Gyeongjong let them cut her line this time, but next time they won't get away. Amber and Gyeongjong took their food and for a place to sits. Amber took Gyeongjong's wrist and pulled her to a table.

Amber: Come. I'm going to introduce you to some of friend.

They walked to a group of people sitting at the table. Amber introduces them to Gyeongjong.

Amber: *poits at a bob haired girl* This is Min. *points at a tall guy,who's walking towards them* That's Kris. *points at a guy who wear a snapback* That's Peniel, next to him is Yu Barom.

Barom: That's my birth name. People call me Rome.

Amber: Yeah.. Barom-ssi.. Gyeongjong.. I have more firends coming over to this table later.

Gyeongjong: Hello everybody... I'm Shin Gyeongjong. Nice to meet you.

They talked and asked each other questions. They laughed. While they were laughing 3 more friends of Amber came.

* : Hahahahaaa..

Everyone at Amber's table looked at him.

* : What are you guys laughing at? Just now. ... What?

They kept silence.

* : *looks at Gyeongjong* Oh! I've never seen you before. Amber! Who is he? *looks at Gyeongjong* I'm Donghae.. You are?

Gyeongjong: Gyeongjong. Nice to meet you. You and Amber look alike. Are you siblings?!

Everyone laughed even Donghae and Amber.

Amber: *wipes her tears* Haha.. No we're not.

Donghae: Yeah.. seriously,we're not siblings.

* : Hey.. I'm Hyunah.. Amber does look like Donghae right? *whispers* I call Amber 'little Donghae'

Gyeongjong: haha.. 'little Donghae' ? I agree with ur nickname for Amber.. n Nice to meet you.

* : Jonghyun.

Gyeongjong: ??

Jonghyun: My name is Jonghyun. *shakes hands with Gyeongjong*

Amber: Since almost everybody is here. I'm glad to say that Gyeongjong is officially our new member!

Everybody was shocked.

Amber: Look. I know its too soon, but I trust him. Even though we barely knew each other well, I trust him.

They cheered. The bell rang and everyone sighed.

Amber: Looks like we had to split up again. Well not a--

Lay was walking by and Amber spotted him

Amber: Lay! Did you forget we had a meeting today, at the canteen?

Lay: ....*face palm* I'm so sorry Amber. I'm here now. Tell me fast.

Amber: Ughh.. We had a new member.. An official member. *moved beside Gyeongjong* This is--

Lay: Oh! Gyeongjong-ssi you're the new member? *comes forward to Gyeongjong* *shakes Gyeongjong's hand* Welcome! How come you're in this group so fast?

Gyeongjong: Umm.. A--

Amber: I trust him.

Lay: What? *whispers* Why do you trust him so easily?

Amber: He looks like he can be trusted.

Lay looks at Gyeongjong.

Lay: Him? Okay... Fine.

Gyeongjong was clueless when she saw both of them whispering.

Gyeongjong: Umm... Amber I think I should go. I'm late..

Amber: Oh? Okay.. See you later.

Gyeongjong rushed out. She went trough the hall and saw a poster on the notification board,that catches her attention. She walked pass it and walked backwards to see what poster it is. Gyeongjong took the poster excitedly,because the poster was about 

The 1st dance club/class to be held at this school!!

Join Fast!! Grand meeting/First meeting : End of September.

If you're interested Please go to the basketball court before 5.00pm

Gyeongjong looked at her watch and it was 5 minutes before 5.00pm. She ran to the venue, forgetting her studies and her weak heart. She reached there just before the poeple incharge started cleaning up.

Gyeongjong: WAIT!! *out of breath* I.. *exhaled* want to register.

* : Okay.. I'll give you a chance.. Since you're the last member to register. I'm Eunhyuk. The one who's incharge.

Gyeongjong: Oh.. Thank you so much.. My name is --