Bad Day II

✯R∞mmate✯

Gyeongjong: *stops walking**turns around to look at them* What?! What do you want?

*: I'm Jimin.

*: I'm Jungkook.

A guy comes running towards them.

*: Yah! Why did you leave me alone there?*panting* Who's this dude?*looks at Jimin and Jungkook*

Jimin: Hmmph...  I don't know his name..

Jungkook shakes his head and did the 'don't know' pose.

*: I'm Taehyung. People call me V.*looks at Jimin and Jungkook**looks back at Gyeongjong*We're done introducing ourselves to you..Sorry for bothering you.Kaja! *pulls both Jimin and Jungkook's wrist*

Hoseok' POV

*looks for V,Jimin and Jungkook* Where are they? *looks through every classrooms' window* Why can't I find them.*suddenly stops* What are they doing with Gyeongjong.*walks towards them*

Hoseok: What are you guys doing here? Didn't you said we were going to meet at the entrance?

Jungkook: Hyeong.Mian.We were trying to talk to the guy wetold you.The guy who were upset about us cutting lines.Anyway, where are Namjoon,Suga and Jin Hyeong?

Hoseok: Don't know. *leaves with an angry expression* 

They just went in to just chase Gyeongjong? If he didn't like people cutting line, they were suppose to leave it.That was what Rap Mon told us.

Gyeongjong was walking out of the school towards the dorm.On her way there she saw Sehun.He was alone.Some how, Gyeongjong felt weird looking at the scene. She noticed a dude was walking towards Sehun holding a camera.He was secretly snapping photos of Sehun.He kept distance from Sehun to avoid Sehun from knowing.Gyeongjong walked up towards the dude.Gyeongjong looks at his face while he was busy taking photos.

Oh! It's... EUNJI?!

Gyeongjong: Eunji! Is it really you?!

Sehun heard the loud voice and turned to look at the direction of the voice.

Eunji: Ya! Aish! *punches Gyeongjong in the cheeks because she's shocked*

Gyeongjong fell down.Eunji ran away.Sehun is still looking at Gyeongjong and Eunji, who was running away.Gyeongjong didn't stand up.She just lied on the ground.Sehun waited for a few seconds to see if Gyeongjong would wake up.But she didn't.Sehun got worried and quickly took her to the nurse.The nurse saw him entering while carrying Gyeongjong bride style.

Nurse: Oh.You're both are here again.What seems to be the problem?

Sehun: *laid Gyeongjong on one of the beds* He got hiyt in the cheeks and he wont wake up.

Nurse: It must have shocked him.Don't you worry.He'll be fine.

Sehun left Gyeongjong with the nurse.Sehun was relieved when he heard that Gyeongjong's gonna be fine.

Sehun's POV

I shouldn't worry much.Why did I worry too much?!Should I go and check on him..her??I don't think I need.The nurse told me he'll be fine.. Or she'll be fine. *screams*

Gyeongjong was entering the room when she heard Sehun screaming.She was shocked.She stood at the entrance and slowly closed the door.The door shut unexpectedly loud.Sehun was shocked and turned to look who's at the entrance.

Sehun: Oh.Its you.

Gyeongjong: Thank you.

Sehun looked at Gyeongjong.

Gyeongjong: Thank you for bringing me to the nurse's office when I fell numouressly on the stair-like-bench and when I got punched by a girl,who was definitely disguising as a dude.

Sehun just smiled and went to his bed.So does Gyeongjong.

Next Morning

Gyeongjong woke up and went to the bathroom.While she was walking towards the bathroom,she looked at Sehun's bed.

Where did he go,this early morning?

Gyeongjong was facing the bathroom door when suddenly,she faced Sehun's bare chest.

Gyeongjong: *eyes-wide open**gulp* Oh.. So..so-sorry..*didn't move but kept her head down*

Sehun: Move.

Gyeongjong move as she was told to and went into the bathroom.Her hands,are on the side of the sink. She looked at her reflection.It's still red.She washed her face and its still red.She ignored it and took a bath.She went out of the bathroom and sat at her table.She took out a book out of the drawer.She flipped to the first page.

-Pg 1-

Hey!You.Shin Gyeongjong! What are you trying to write in here huh?!Oh.. Notes,Stupid moments and etc?Did you forget?This book is only for th best moment in your entire life!!If you do have it now,write it.but make sure no one is around.

Gyeongjong giggled at her old message from grade 6.She turned to the last page.She left with best moments.

160814-170814

Went to MTV World Stage 2014.We're lucky enough to get tickets (6 tickets).Suddenly there's a kind lady who wants to sell her x zone tickets (near stage) 1 ticket for RM5. Haneul bought four since there's only four tickets with her. Its RM20 total. Boys Republic is on the stage, I showed a sign saying "다 빈 오빠 ~ 저 기억하세요?" he looked at it and shook his head. Sungjun throwed his sunglasses and Minsu throwed his snapback. I didn't get both. Then their performance ended and I took Haneul, Jinwan and Hyuktae out of the crowded place. We followed a group of fangirls and fanboy to Subway to eat then we wnet to their hotel. We waited there and saw Boys Republic. Haneul touched or grabbed Minsu's arm. Then the group left and it was only me, Haneul, Jinwan and Hyuktae in the hotel lobby. Then, we saw Yuna. I shook hands with her she talked with us. And we saw Alan and Hanli from The MTV Show. We had a conversation with both of them.

Gyeongjong was writting something in the book. Sehun stood behind her and said

Sehun: My friends are coming later to study.

Gyeongjong closed her book and nods.