You're My ROOMMATE?!

✯R∞mmate✯

Gyeongjong's POV

I'm infront of my room. I stood there concentrating on the noise inside the room. I bet its my roommate. I went in and I am suprised. I can't believe my eyes. It's Zhang Yixing! He is the most angel-like-person I've ever met. He heard the door closed and he turned to look at me.

Gyeongjong: Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Shin Gyeongjong. Your new roommate. Nice to meet you.

Yixing: You're the new kid? I'm Zhang Yixing, people usually calls me L--

Gyeongjong: Lay. I'm right, right?

Lay: *smiles* *nods* Yes. How'd you know?

Gyeongjong: Oh, I am your fan. I watched a video of you dancing, and its really Dae to the Bak!

Lay: Oh.. *smiles* thanks. Wait, did you just say you're my new roommate?

Gyeongjong: Yes.

Lay: I'm sorry. I just came to get my things here. I'm really sorry for not being your roommate. My room is next door with the leader.

Gyeongjong: Oh. Do you know who's my roommate?

Lay: Umm.. I don't know if I should tell you or not. Your roommate is --

Lay was about to tell me about my roommate when we heard the door closed. Lay continued

Lay: Oh! Here's your roommate.

Ah! !! HE's my ROOMMATE?!

Gyeongjong: Ah... Nae.. *looks at the floor*

Lay: Ah.. Hunnie.. I'm here to take my stuff. The stuff you borrowed from me and forgot to give it back.

Sehun: Ahh.. Sorry *rubs his backside of his neck*

Ahh.. Why? Why out of all of the students, he is chosen to be my roommate?? i don't think we'll be friends because of that incident.

Flashback

It was 2012 when I first met him. He was kind, fun. He didn't hate me when something happen between us. I asked my friend for his number. Just incase I have something to ask or tell him. The next night, myfamily had a family gathering. Parents were busy talking and we, the children, were tired and sleepy. We had nothing to do accept for sitting there. My anut bought alcoholic drinks so the parents drank until they're drunk. I was awake when they were making so much noise. One of my aunt saw me. She walked towards me and fed me the alcohol like she's fedding a baby. The bottle was full. I can't do anything because everytime I move, she would grab me. I was drunk. I can't remember anything else after that but my cousin, she saw everything. She said that I took my phone and texted Sehun. She read it. It says 'I love you~~ heart heart. So from that day onwards, he wouldn't talk to me, wouldn't even smile at me. I was stupid

End of flashback

Gyeongjong: Lay hyeong, is there any empty room in this dorm?

Lay: Oh? Why? You don't like this room? See, Sehun.. I told you to clean up this place didn't I?

Gyeongjong: Aniyo.. This place is clean.. Its just.. *sigh* I was happy to have a roommate but I forgot I have really bad sleeping habits (which is true) I'm scared my roommate can't stand it.

Lay: Ah.. Sorry Gyeongjong. There's no empty rooms left, the other rooms are for the other junior students.

Gyeongjong: *pout* Ah. It's okay then.

Lay: Sehun I know you can stand it cause when you sleep you can't hear a thing.

Sehun didn't even want to say anything, he went to his bed, drop his bag and took off his shirt. He took the towel and went to the bathroom.

Lay: Gyeongjong, sorry about Sehun. He's normally like that.

I know.

Gyeongjong: *smiles* See you later hyeong~

Lay waves and left. It was so quiet when he left the room. Gyeongjong searched for her bed. Since Sehun took the lower part. She went upstairs and saw a big bed. Next to it is a wardrobe. Infront of it is a chest of drawers. There's a row of mirrors, like the one in the dance room/practice room. She's really happy to see mirrors. She love to dance. Unfortunately, she can't dance. Not that she doesn't know how to dance. She has a weak heart. When the heart beats fast she can't breath properly. Its like there's no oxygen when it happens. She unpacked her stuff into the wardrobe. Arranged her stuff neatly. She brought some of her stuff down to the study table. Pictures of her family, cute bubble-head figurines and her most precious item given by her best friends, a cute reading glasses and a photobook of random pictures of them and their memories. She went back up and sat infront of the mirrors. She looked at her own reflection. She felt happy. But she deosn't know why. Suddenly  there was a loud bang from the entrance door. 

Guess it was Sehun. Hmm.. why can't he forget about that incident and get over with it?

Gyeongjong went into the bathroom. 15 minutes have past and Gyeongjong was done changing clothes. She haven't eat luch yet and its almost dinner time. She went out of the room and saw someone she thought she didn't knew.

Gyeongjong: Good evening *bows*

*: Good evening. May I help you?

Gyeongjong: Oh! Minhyuk~ you didn't recognise me? Its me.. Shin Gyeongjong.

Minhyuk: Oh! Gyeongjong-ah~ long time no see.. How are you? Did you just transfered here? *hugs her*

Gyeongjong: Ah.. Min..Minhyuk-ah... I can't breath..

Minhyuk stopped hugging her.

Gyeongjong: I'm Fine.. Yeah I just transfered here.. Have you eat yet?? If you haven't, let's eat. And could you lead the way to the cafeteria?

Minhyuk: *smiles* I just ate just now .. sorry. The way to the cafeteria is out of this building and turn left, then you just walk straight till you see a huge dustbin and turn left. There's the cafeteria.

Gyeongjong: *pouts* ok then.. Thanks

She went to look for the cafeteria with minhyuk's direction and found it. She bought some food. Then she adds more food and eats and eats until she got full. With all the plates and wrappers on the table, she thought.

This is the best moment where I can eat and eat and eat without even care how fat I look, cause I don't even look like a girl.

While she was day dreaming, a girl named Jung Eunji sat infront of her, looking amazed. Gyeongjong noticed her and was startled.

Gyeongjong: What the?! When did you get here? Who are you?

Eunji: Oh.. Sorry.. I was amazed on how you could eat a lot of food, I'm Jung Eunji.

Gyeongjong: Oh.. *shakes Eunji's hand* I'm  Shin Gyeongjong.