Blood &Trust

Show Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinae

            I woke up and glanced around my room. There was no one here and I almost felt disappointed. I dreamt of him for the first time in a year and it almost made me get my hopes up that I would meet him again. The man who save me from that car accident three years ago seemed to be etched into my memory and I used to dream of seeing him again all the time but last nights was different.

 When I reached out for him he didn’t disappear as he usually did. Instead I stood there after chasing him his hand in mine. I could feel the warmth radiating off of his hand and it just seemed so real.

With that fresh in my mind I left my room not even changing into the clothes that were left out for me and left Sehun’s note to me unattended. I padded down the stairs that feeling of disappointment still tugging at my heart. 

“You kept running tell me why?” I head Sehun’s husky voice echo from the living room causing me to stop dead in my tracks.

“I-I don’t k-know, please f-forgive m-me” I heard another man stutter barely unable to get the words he wanted to say out into the open. I crept father down the stair in silence trying to see what exactly was going on.

“Why are you asking for forgiveness if you claim you did nothing wrong,” Sehun’s tone was cold and unchanging as he confronted the man who was bruised and bloody before him. I held back a gasp as I peeked into the room.

“I-I don’t k-know” the man repeated once more as Sehun laughed sadistically.

“Do you know anything?” he jested as he bent down in front of the man and grabbed his collar “You thought you could get away with what you did and ran but what have I taught everyone I hire?”

“No traces,” the man answered dejectedly as Sehun laughed once more sending chills down my spine. Why was he treating him like that? How could he be so cruel?

“It’s a shame to think you are the only one who failed to get that through your head” he growled and I felt myself taking a step back in fear of what was to happen “So guess what the only thing that will be going through your head now is”

Another man came to Sehun’s side and the man on his knees began sobbing and begging for forgiveness but Sehun began walking straight in my direction to leave the room.

“Kai, you know what to do” he stopped and said blankly as the said male pulled out a revolver and pressed it to the man’s forehead despite his pleas.

I was frozen in fear my eyes locked onto the bruised man and I knew if I stood there any longer Sehun would discover me but just as soon as I went to take a step back I heard the gunshot resonate through the house.

 I screamed as blood splattered the white carpet of the living room. I covered my mouth and looked at the scene before me. There was so much blood. The dead man’s eyes were wide open a single bullet hole in the middle of his forehead and his cheeks had fresh stains from his own tears.

“Jinae…” I heard Sehun say as my eyes flashed to him and I could feel myself shaking feeling disgusted. I had this awful wrenching feeling at the pit of my stomach and felt nauseous. I took a few steps back as he walked toward me.

“Stay a-away from m-me” I managed to say as he took another step towards me.

“Jinae, I-“he began as I felt the tears stream down my face. Flashes of my parent bloody face from the crash ran through my mind like a field day. I wanted to scream more as I stared into his eyes and felt the hatred begin to comeback alive in my heart.

How dare he have those eyes. Those e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter