A Message Marked in Blood

Show Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good morning beautiful,” my eyes flashed open to see Taeyeon inches from my face before she smothered a cloth over my mouth.

I thrashed around to get out of her grip but she had me pinned down where I laid. Where was Sehun? I searched all around the room, tears spilling from the corners of my eyes as my limbs began to go numb. There was no one to save me, there was only her. She sickeningly smiled down at me while my eyes began to flutter shut. I was going to die…

 

“Where is she?!” Sehun roared as he burst through his bed room door as Baekhyun trailed not too far behind him.

“Sehun…” Baekhyun’s voice caught as he stared at the mirror I horror “She’s got her,”

Quickly Sehun made his way over to Baekhyun and glanced at the mirror’s message in rouge.

It’s about time she left. -T

                Xoxo

“Goddamnit,” he cursed as he punched the mirror “I will kill her Baekhyun. She dies tonight.”

The fire grew in his eyes as he stormed out of the room. He had warned her, she failed to listen, now she must be finished.

 

“Let me go,” I screamed as Taeyeon dragged me down an unfamiliar hallway by my hair.

“I said shut up,” she yanked harder as tears slipped from my eyes.

Finally, she threw me into a room and shut the door behind us.

“I told you to stay away you ,” she yelled as she zip tied me to the heat register “How dare you think you could steal something from Kim Taeyeon!”

I quietly sobbed as she leaned down and grabbed my face forcing me to look at her.

“You are nothing!” she screamed in my face and slapped me “You are nothing but a weak girl!”

“I am stronger than you will ever be!” I spat which earned me a kick in the side.

“He killed his own father for me, me, not you!” she emphasized as she paced around the room in a deranged manner.

“Sehun…” I cried to myself thinking of what he did.

“You don’t have the right to call his name,” she shrieked and kicked me again.

“He loves me!” I retorted and she froze tears spilling out of her hate filled eyes as she crouched down in front of me.

“And for that you will die,” she shakily said as she ran a hand down my cheek before storming out of the room, slamming, and locking the door behind her.

“Oh god,” I cried and leaned my head back on my wall.

I was going to die here and no one was going to find me. I couldn’t even scream.

 

“Kai, I need you to keep everyone here,” Sehun sighed as he began fixing his dress shirt.

“Tae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter