Somewhere Only We Know

Show Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Luhan let me go!” I screamed at him as he tried to hold me back.

“I won’t let you,” he said through gritted teeth as he pulled me away from the door “Baekhyun you need to think of the situation!”

“I have been thinking and I’m guessing you know what will happen just as much as I do!” I lashed out at him and stopped trying “You know SNSD will turn on us and create a civil war within this family. You guys are the only family I have and I can’t let that happen!”

“I know but he ordered us to stay here. His word is law. Taeyeon went too far this time,” he explained as I frantically ran a hand through my hair.

“She is ill she can’t help her actions!” I cried before falling onto my knees “She’s sick Lu. All she wants to achieve is what her mother has drilled into her head since she was born. It’s all she knows!”

“Jinae is your friend though isn’t she! Think of what Taeyeon could be doing to her right now,” he said exasperatedly.

“She is and I tried to get her out of here. I tried Luhan. I knew she wouldn’t listen to me as a friend so I tried my own way to lure her out but it’s too late. She’s in too deep and now I fear she will never leave his side,” I stated as I thought back to my night with her on the balcony “I tried to get her away from here before Taeyeon would take matters into her own hands but I’m too late,”

“Go,” Luhan shot me a remorseful look before rubbing his temples “Go before I change my mind!”

I nodded before sprinting out of the building in the pouring rain to the front entrance where my car was waiting. I knew exactly where she had gone, the building at the edge of town. It was our sanctuary the place her and I would go to as children. If we were upset or simply wanted to be alone that was are go to spot, void of the world we lived in.

I ran into the abandon building searching every corridor, I had to find them. I had to stop him from doing what he was about to do. If I had to kick open every door in this hell hole I would. He was about to make the biggest mistake of his life. I knew he would probably want to kill me if he even knew I left headquarters.

Then it hit me, the room with a view. It’s was the room we spent the most time in. I ran up five sets of stairs and down the hall to the last room on the left. I froze as I spotted the bloody handprint on the door frame. Finally got myself the guts to go in preparing myself to find whoever was there only to find her.

I felt bile rise up to my throat before I slammed a hand over my mouth and looked away. I was too late. My knees buckled and I fell to the floor letting out a strangled cry before I crawled my way over to her body.

“I told you to never come here alone again,” I sobbed as I lifted her up and into my arms, my shirt soaked from the rain now covered in blood.

Her face was pale and her lips had already begun to turn a pale shade of blue.

“I’m sorry I was too late,” I continued crying as I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter