Trapped

Show Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello princess" man chuckled startling me as I stared at the steam on the mirror in the bathroom after showering and getting dressed.

Baekhyun had explained everything and we talked for a bit while finishing our coffee yesterday morning and he promptly brought me home informing me I should rest a bit since the whole situation must've shocked me.

This morning I decided to rest just as he told me to and opted not going to the flower shop. I hopped in the shower in hopes of easing my mind with the warm water but it soon went downhill as I met this moment.

I turned to face the man whose lower half of his face was covered only showing his black hair and almond eyes. I felt the blood run cold and could feel it draining from my face. I stumbled backwards hitting the counter as I tried to turn and face him.

"Don't hurt yourself now “he laughed and I couldn't help but glance around nervously. One, I couldn't escape. Two, could this be the same man who's been visiting my apartment and stalking me. I stared at the man bewildered as he strides towards me.

"Whatever you want you can have it just please don't hurt me!" I pleaded and it was almost as if I could sense his growing smirk underneath the black mask he was wearing.

"I'm not going to hurt you but there is something I need" he place both hand on either side of me on the counter and whispered in my ear. The warmth radiating off his body as it pressed closer to mine. He scent smelling slightly like the Gucci cologne my father once wore. I quickly shut my eyes unable to stop shaking like a leaf.

"Just tell me what that is and you can have it" I met his gaze and tried my best to say firmly but my voice still came out shaken.

"You" he breathed out as he place a hand on my neck and just under his touch I felt my body go limp into his hold and my eyes drift shut but the last think I could think of was my savior and silent calling for help from him in my mind.

I could feel myself begin to wake up as the light shined on me. Slowly opening my eyes I shielded them with my hand from the light that was pouring into the unknown window. My head throbbed and my next had this slight tingling pain. I glanced around taking in my surroundings I was in a girl’s room it looked like but it made it all the more disturbing. Quickly I straightened myself and sat up in the bed I was placed in. My clothes were all intact and I had no clue where I am or how I even got there.

Much to my own surprise I was remaining very calm despite how scared and freaked out I am. I wanted to cry, runaway, escape, but something kept me from doing so. I slowly got out of bed and walked toward the window of the room to see a backyard filled with trees look slightly remote and private until I saw someone. From behind it looked like a man sitting on a bench staring out at the woods his hair a bleached platinum blonde.

My heart nearly froze at the sight of him. Why did he want me?

I looked all around the room and found nothing suspicious until I hesitantly reached for the doorknob. It was locked. He didn't intend on letting me leave either I see. I wanted to scream, maybe even cry a bit but I didn't I held it in because I knew it wouldn't change a thing. I'd still be trapped in this room and there would be no one to save me.

I walked back toward the window to see the man was no longer seated at the bench and let out a sigh. The room was actually quite nice despite it was now my prison. I plopped down on the window seat staring out at the forest which seemed so peaceful before noticing the storm which was beginning to brew in the sky. It's been so long since it rained.

With that though I could fe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter