Memories

Show Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N Sorry for such the longs wait! I apologize amillion times over! I have been super busy but have very good news to share. First off, I will be continuing this story so no worries! Secondly, I have graduated and will now be going to college majoring in English and minoring in World Literature and Cultures! I want to share the news with all of you my beloved readers and hope you anticipate more for this story! Also sorry this chapter's a bit short but I promise drama is on it's way! Happy Reading :)

The thing I had almost grown to like most was nights with Sehun. We’d lay there completely vulnerable in each other’s arms. He had been holding me in his tight embrace since my scene this morning. I had felt so ashamed of my actions and letting fear get the best of me but that’s just it, I was scared. I was scared of what was to come for us. I was scared because even after all this time there was still so much about him that I didn’t know.

Ever since that night I discovered his true identity I had begun to wonder where he disappeared to after the accident. Why after so much struggle was it so hard for us to find one another? It was so much for my mind to take in all at once.

“You were the only light in my darkness Jinae,” he whispered as he gently brushed my hair away from my face “Every night I dreamed about that day, how you looked at me as if I were an angel and didn’t tremble in fear to see me.”

“I dreamt about you too,” I smiled and my side to face him “Every night you left me in my dreams,”

“You were always on my mind. I could never think of leaving you,” he reassured as he pressed alight kiss to my forehead.

I shut my eyes and thought back to the beginning. Who knew we would be trapped in such a weird twist of fate?  He was a tortured soul and I was a flight risk. I felt so embarrassed about how I treated him my first week here. Even so, I knew all that he had done was wrong but I was so ready to forgive.

“I meant it Sehun, I love you.”

He let out a deep sigh and buried his face in my hair.

“I love you more than words can describe Jinae.”

His voice was soft yet firm. That was another feature I loved most about him. He could speak in a way where he wasn’t harsh but just by his intonation you could understand how serious he was.

I kept my eyes shut and began to feel sleep taking over, and I let it.

I let out a deep breath as I stared at Jinae's sleeping figure. Her hair naturally curling around her face. My heart aches with the guilt of hurting her yet the sound of her peaceful breathing brought me relief. She was much more than I could've ever deserved.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter