BALL

PRINCE'S FIRST LOVE

~THE NEXT DAY~

"Yull....Yul...wakey wakey its officially your first day of work" Khun shook me lightly. I groaned "5 more minutes" HE kept shooking and soon kept violently and i still stayed on my bed. "Please Yuri" I opened one eye and he was doing his puppy dog face....Dont do it Yuri..."Ugh! fine!" i couldnt handle his intensive persuasive expression. "FINALLY! the puppy always works!" I dressed up and we rode on khun's car. When we arrived at the entrance there was a big poster that hosted a ball. "Hey we should go" khun insisted "Us?" "Yeah workers are free" "I dont know im not the ball room type" "Itll be fun come on!" "Ill think about it" "Ok....." khun dropped me off and i went to go mee the queen. "Good morning queen" i said as i bowed. "Hello Yurisshi". Just then the devil prince came out of nowhere. The queen just looked at us to start our conversing he just stood there whistling. I gritted my teeth and bowed "Good morning prince" he looked at me and smirked. "Alright yuri why dont you start working on the kitchen" "Kitchen?" "Do you know how to cook?" Yes..." "You will cook our lunch" "Uh...yes ma'am" Geesh some people are so fast....I walked through the unknwon corridors and finally found the kitchen. The kitchen was bustling with people running everywhere. A man with a red face ran up to me panting. "Are you the new maid?" i nodded. he handed me some silverware and plates. "Take this to the ball room and stack them in the concession table." and then he ran away shouting orders. As i passed i saw a guard and asked him for directions as i entered the ball room it was also chaos instead it was girls with dresses and sewing materials. At the middle of the ballroom was princess yoona in a very puffy dress and about 6 girls were measuring,cutting,sewing etc....princess yoona saw me and she smirked at me. And she fixed her long,beautiful,curly hair. I looked at my own straight hair i havent  washed it in a while because i couldnt pay the water rent... why cant i be beautiful for likethat once? As i finished everything....i walked in front of  the devil's room i knocked several times and he didnt answer i peeked in and i saw the bathroom light on hmmm he must be showering i entered his room and decided to cleanhis desk first as i moved stuff and organized i saw my bracele fixed as new! I looked at in shock and i picked it up i saw a knot on the string.... HE FIXED IT!!! i slightly squealed and turned in circles of happiness.

~TAEC~

as i put on my beathrobe and about to enter my bedroom i saw yuri and she was looking at the bracelet. Soon enough she was dancing i smiled she was always so cheery....I put on my clothes and i cleared my throat she almost slipped and she looked at me wide eyesd i thought she was going to bow but she ran and hugged me