THE BOOK OF MANNERS

PRINCE'S FIRST LOVE

That night i told khun EVERYTHING.....and i told him my feelings to Prince taecyeon. "So your confused about him?" khun asked "Yeah one day hes a big jerk next day he fixes my bracelet and the next day he made fun of me and then ugh!!" i flopped on my bed. "Wow....i have feelings for someone to" "really who?" i said as i as i stood up interested. "Yeah" he said embarrased. "tell me!" "ok ok its princess yoona" "ARE YOU SERIOUS!!??" he jumped up when i exploded "Whats wrong?" "Shes a bit-a jerk" "I know but somehow i have this feeling that you know her other side is trying to come out" "wow you must be SO much in love with her. " "I am....." "So do you like Prince Taecyeon?" "no of course not...besides we cant like them they are both engaged TO EACH OTHER" "yeah i know"

~THE NEXT DAY~

~TAECYEON~

I expected my room to be spotless like for the past week but when i opened my door it was same as last night! I looked around and i say Yuri sitting on the ground focusing on a book. I cleared my throat and she shut the book and sat on it and innocently smiled. I rasied my eyebrows in suspision. "Well well well off task huh?" "Im sorry" she stuffed the book in her bag and she ran off to get her stuff. I looked back and looked at the book. What the heck? it said How to Act Proper. Woah she bought a book about manners? Wow she must be working hard...should i help her?