ch.11

PRINCE'S FIRST LOVE

~YURI~

As I began to do my job again Prince Taecyeon came up to me. "Why did you change?" he asked. "Because that isn't the real me." He looked at me confusingly yeah im confused at myself to the words just came. "You should go back to your room and rest tomorrow is a big day for you" He just stood there. "Since when do you order me?" "It's just a suggestion prince."

~TAEC~

Whats up with her? "Well then you should rest too" "I rather not Prince Taecyeon i'm so behind my chores" "I ORDER you to Kwon Yuri" She looked up and she looked really disturbed. She sighed "As you wish" she muttered. She dropped her mop and walked confidently until she looked around.

~YURI~

I didn't want to look stupid to the prince but i had no idea where to go. His footsteps became louder until he approched me. "Come with me" he said then he brushed past me. I sighed as i push the loose locks of hair beside my ear and followed him.

    As we entered his room he flopped on his bed and he flipped on the tv his HUGE tv. There were about 10 channels about him but the one that got my attention was about his wedding. I guess it also did to him because he stopped on that channel and watched. The reporter was talking about how Prince Taecyeon and Princess Yoona was MADLY in love and that Princess Yoona's dress has been all over the internet. But they don't know if its true or not.

 

~whew~ the prince whistled. I fidgeted why was i so uncomfortable of Prince Taecyeon admiring Princess Yoona's beauty? Why did it disturbed me so much? I felt red as he paused his tv to look at her for a looooooong time. He squinted until he said. "That is so fake" "Excuse me?" i stuttered. "That dress is fake" "Oh..." "I already saw the dress but it almost fooled me until I saw the background like Yoona would EVER go to a building with 'icky green' color on the walls.And that pose was at Lasy Year's golden disk awards pose." He looked at me. "Sit down" he insisted. I shook my head. He raised his eyebrows until i gave up and sat down. As i watched him intently watching the tv he suddenly turned and our eyes met i wuickly turned around. Why was my heart beating so fast? Why did my body feel so hot and why did it feel like my cheeks were burning? Do i LIKE him??????