FIRST LOVE?

PRINCE'S FIRST LOVE

~YURI~

He hugged me and the guardes stared at us. "How was your first day?" Khun asked me. "Not so very good...." "Ah...of course tell me all about it later." He bowed to the other workers and we entered the hallway. PRince Taecyeon was there, he looked at us quizzically. "Uh....well be going now prince taecyeon" nichkhun said. he came towards us and studied us. "Lets go Nichkhun." i urged and i slightly pushed him the other way. "Whats up with him?" khun asked. I shrugged what is up with him?

~TAEC~

AISHEE!!! i must have been really creepy...why do i even care my maid's social life? I kicked the wall but of course my foot felt like it was stabbed...."OW!!!" i yelled The maids looked at me weird...psh just because your working hours are over doesnt mean that you dont need to be disrespectful....They seemed to read my mind and the straightened up and bowed. "Yeah respect the prince!" i retorted.I turned back and saw my father. Oh......thats why..." Taecyeon you have been very weird today" "Im sorry father the new maid is killing me." "Servant Yuri? why shes a wonderful girl one of the best maids i ever had." "really father?" "of course!". Ch....who does this Yuri girl thinks she is?

~YURI~

We entered the small house which felt even smaller because we came back from a humongous mansion. I looked at my wrist for my bracelet but it was gone! "KHUN!!!" "WHAT WHAT?" "i left my bracelet at the mansion in prince taecyeon's room." "oh...well you can get it tomm." "NO!!! its the only memory from my parents" and i ran out. I slowly ented the hallway.....i peeked at his room empty whew!!!! I went to all the places i cleaned. But it wasnt there just then the door slammed and a voice said "Looking for this?" I turned around and saw Prince Taecyeon holding the bracelet sneering. "Yes please give it back" he smirked and he broke it in half. "NO!!!"i yelled i ran to the pieces on the ground. "Why do you care for such a cheap thing? What a waste...."

~TAEC~

After i said it i looked down and i saw Yuri crying....what the heck? its just a stupid bracelet! but still.... "Why are you crying?" she ignored me and tried to fix it....she was sobbing now tears streaming down her cheeks. She grabbed the leftover and stood up and glared at me. "Nabbeun nom!!!" "What?! no one calls me that!" "What is wrong with you!? You think just because your so all high and mighty you have the right to do this!? "well i-" "if you are really like this you really are a spoiled prince...". "AISHEE NUH!!!"i shouted... tears started to form in her eyes again. "Do you know why its so special? its because its the only jewerly i have....and most importantly its my only memory of my parents." "mwoh?"  "My parents left me when i was 4....and later when i was 10 my parents both dies of cancer." "oh..." i became quiet... "Thank you prince taecyeon for ruining my memory" she said as tears were flowing down.  "Servant Yuri i-"

~KHUN~

it has been a long time since Yuri was gone i decided to find her. I was at the hallway when i saw Princess Yoona stomping to prince taecyeon's room. I walked behind her and she slipped "AHHH!!!" i jumped and saved her life. "oh mwoh thank you guard"

~YOONA~

argh!!! i was so mad at taecyeon he wont even answer my calls!! I was so mad that i slipped but someone saved me i looked at the person it was a guard and we looked at each other's eyes his eyes were chocolate brown and his smile was so angelic....