ch.19

PRINCE'S FIRST LOVE

(hey guys sorry for the last chapter i have no idea what happened well the picture that covered the part was when yuri was cleaning,there was comotion,princess yoona was very sick, she couldnt make an appearence,,a lady saw yuri and she looked alot like princess yoona and the rest goes on you can actually read ;)

As the ball music played i peeked through the doors and saw so much famous people i made sure i put on my mask correctly i dont want anyone to fine out im not really princess yoona.

As the ball went on it was finally my turn to make and appearence as the door opened like i practiced i walked slow and steady and at the middle of the ballroom i curtesy to every side i can and sit in one of the thrones. I was about to sit beside the queen when a guard escorted me beside prince taecyeon...oh god....I sat down

"Yoona you look really pretty" i smiled and nodded. "I heartd you were sick...are you ok?" I nodded. "Whats up with you your usually talkative...." I just stood still. He put his hand on my chin and lift my face to his. His eyes widened. "Yuri!?" he whispered yelled. I huffed i was about to explain when a guy curtseied me i looked at taecyeon for help. HE suddenly hummed a dance song..oh he wanted me to dace with him i took the guy's hand and we went to the ballroom floor. (btw none of the royals know even the queen)

"Princess yoona have you seen yuri?" i shook my head. "Oh i hope shes alright" I nodded in agreement..this is so hard to stay stiff and silent...

BUT I had a blast i danced with bunches of princes and great food...until....

~TAECYEON~

I was worried my mother didnt know about yuri and yoona if shes figure out one of them or both are going to be dead...

~MEANWHILE~