ch.17

PRINCE'S FIRST LOVE

~THE NEXT DAY~

ALL THE WORKERS IN THE PALACE WAS INVITED TO A DINNER FEAST.

I looked through my closet to find the best clothes that i have...the best one i have is not so good lets say.."Khun so you have any money?" "Course i do here" Khun toss his credit card to yuri. "Are you sertious!?" "Sure have fun be back in an hour" "Ok!" I rushed outside. EPPPP cant wait....

 

"Only 250 dollars..thats enough i hope..." As i went back home khun was already in a formal outfit. "Wow! you clean up nice" Khun laughs. "See me tomm" he winks. I burst out laughing. Khun looks at his watch. "Oh! were going to be late come on!" He grabbed my hand and we raced to his car. "Names please?" the guard at the front door says. "Nickhun Horvejkul: guard and Kwon Yuri: maid" The guard looks at the list. "Ah here it is nickhun and yuri welcome" He motioned and the gate opened. As we parked i recognized seohyun in a really beautiful dress and i also saw my designers jessica and tiffany. "Hey guys!" "yuri!" "Uh khun may i?" "Of course i see my buddies anyways" Khun and yuri hug and they go there seperate ways. "Hey guys!" "Yuri you look beautifu!" They all exclaimed."Whos the hottie?" "Who? nickhun oh hes just my closest best friend" "Cool..hes HOT!" "Oh shut up!" they all chit chatted until a guard announced to go to the dining room and be seated.

(imagine it like this but MUCH longer and its dark outside)

As we entered. "This is there USUAL dining room" Jessica explained. I widened my eyes. "You mean this giant table is originally for like 5 people?" "Yep..." As we all seated in this order. Seohyun,Tiffany,me, and Jessica. We chatted and drank our beverages when the guards announced that the royal family with Prince Taecyeon's fiance is approaching soon. The salad already arrived and i was digging in i didnt notice everyonme standing up and bowing to the. Jessica kicked me under the table and i looked up. I quickly stood up and bowed. Soon everyone sat down and my face was red. "That was so embarrasing!" jessica giggled.AS the royals seated i notice that yoona looked like an angel...wow...so lucky...taecyeon and yoona sat across from me. "Oh taecyeon how embarrasing for a peasent to not know its manners at a dinner party what will it do tomm?" She informed to taecyeon my blood boiled so obvious shes talking about me. I rolled my eyes and drank my wine. "At least i have friends" i muttered. Yoona looked up and glared at me. I smiled inside beat that... She flipped her curly long hair..ugh... "Yul why dont you take off your jacket whyd you put it on when we went inside?" Tiffany asked. "because im not use to this but it is really hot" "Oh yul itll be fine theres royals in here no one would be inapproraite or there heads would get cut off" fany explained. I smiled. "Its fine." The queen and king made announcements and we were eating our first course: soup and salad. "Yuri: the quuen started. "Yes queen?" "Why dont you take off your jacket?" "Uhh.." "Its fine go ahead." "Uhhh i first need to go to the restroom" I excused myself and went out. "Excuse me" khun said also going outside.

~TAECYEON~

Whats wrong with yuri?

~WITH KHUNRI~

"Whats wrong yul?" "My dress its to showy" "No its not!" "It goes up to my knees" Khun laughs. "There are much more ty girls then you yul your normal. I sighed as i took off my long jacket. "You go in first khun" Khun nodded and took my jacket with him

~INSIDE THE PALACE~

"Ah did yuri sshi take off her jacket?" "Yes shes getting some fresh air shes not use to this as you see apologizes" khun said. "No no its fine guard she can take all the time she-" She got cut off by the door opening and yuri sheepishly walked in. "Woah" a voice said