ch.18

PRINCE'S FIRST LOVE

"Woah"everyone looked at taecyeon. "I mean woah its cold outside brrr" "Psh shes not even that pretty" yoona informed

~YURI~

Why does she hate me so much!?

~THE NEXT DAY~

It was ball day my designers did my makeup,hair,and dress as i finished there was man ordering insturctions. We went closer to see what was happening and we saw Princess Yoona looking pale and taking medicine..oh no shes sick. As i left my designers and inched closer a random woman yelled at me. "Omo princess yoona what are you doing!?" I turned around and she eyed me closely. "Wow you look so much like her!" Wait...ME!? I shook my head. The woman grabbed my arm and took me inside the chaos. Yoona saw me and glared at me. "Attention!" the woman yelled. She pointed at me. "DOesnt she look very familliar to princess yoona?" Everyone nodded and said yes. "She can be the replacement of princess yoona for the ball!" "WHat!?" me and yoona screamed..i cant..."No! i myself need to be there!" yoona shireked besides shes a peasent!" "You are too sick princess yoona" "But-but" her eyes suddenly widened and she thre up.. She was taken to her room and everyone rushed me to yoonas dressing room. Except for the guests the royals and the servants knew what was going on.

  http://www.pictures.com/share/qQvBIJfxN4562QHDQAcMPQ Yuri's (Yoonas) arrival dress

http://www.flickr.com/photos/smercy/1092741086/ dancing dress

http://www.flickr.com/photos/smercy/1091873391/ final dress.

 

her mask..since the royals dont want the guests to that its yuri they changed it into a masquerade ball.

As the woman gave me instructions that i will have a special arrival and entrance..that i will dance with prince tecyeon first (oh boy) then i have to dance with every guy at the ball..great...As i got ready i wasd nervous alot...what will happen?