ch.16

PRINCE'S FIRST LOVE

~THE NEXT DAY: 2 DAYS UNTIL THE BALL~

Everyone was rushing in and out of the ballroom getting ready for the big yearly ball. Whcih means that i had to clean more.A maid went up to me saying that the queen neeeded me as i entered her room she gestured me to come. "Yuri sshi theres alot of guests today so why dont you take a day break? And um please try to stay out of their way" "Omo im so sorry queen i didnt mean to disturb anyone." "Its fine hey why dont you stay in Prince Taecyeon's room?" "Oh um ne"

I knocked on the door twice and taecyeon answered. "Oh hi Yuri" "The queen told me to stay in your room" "Yeah she told me" As yuri went in she flopped on the couch. "Is everything ok?" "The ball.." "Ah...i see youll be fine" I eyed him "What?" "Why are you being so nice?" "Because of yesterday" "Oh thats passed now" Taecyeon nodded. "can i watch tv?" Yuri asked. "Sure" as she flipped the channel she decided to watch star news. "Oh its about your fiance" Taecyeon sat beside. Oh my..his cologne in my nose...~sigh~ "Oh its about the ball shes going to make a grand appearence or something" then he looked at me. "What?" i asked looking away. "You know every guy there has to dance with you?" "What!? Why!?" "Its ball rules" "Ugh..." Just then two random girls barged in. "Uhhh who are you and who said you can barge in my room!?" Taecyeon bellowed. "Prince Taecyeon the queen told us to and were looking for Kwon Yuri?" I raised my hand. "Wha-what are you doing? get out!" taecyeon ordered. A blonde girl handed a form that has the queen signature. "Wait..your giving her a makeover here!?" "Oh nonono the makeover is tomm were just checking whats her style" The girls escorted Yuri to the restroom. Yuri looked behind creeped out. The two girls got bunches of tape measures and measured her body. "Body: curvy, Height:tall,Face:small" The curly brown haired girl recorded. "Oh btw Im Jessica and this Tiffany were your private makeup,dress,and hair designers" "Uhhh..."

~TAECYEON~

I watched them hustling and yuri looked confused...i smiled she looked...cute...wait wat?..eh...