ch.10

PRINCE'S FIRST LOVE

I widened my eyes...he actually likes my style? We met each others eyes.....My heart started to beat faster and faster what was happening? I couldn't take my eyes away from his...so dreamy....wait a second....i snapped back to reality and i felt my heart beating fast...Why is my heart doing this? He cleared his throat and walked away. I just stood there shocked.....Until the the big grandfather clock dinged that it was noon. Oh i better go to princess yoona.

As i approched her her eyes widened. "Why are you wearing that!?" she yelled. "Um...im not use with this either princess the queen made me."

~YOONA~

nonononono she cant be like this it would ruin my plan!!! Ugh....what should i do????

~YURI~

"Get off those clothes Kwon Yuri" "ne? why?" "because your a maid not a princess!!" "the queen told me to" i rejected. "Get off of it!" She stepped towards me. I looked down all of a sudden she laughed. "I know exactly why your doing this..." i looked up. "You want to be pretty for one day isnt it?" i was speechless "well dreams over peasant...you will never be pretty" "Your just a girl who cleans the messes not a royal you dont belong in these clothes". "Your just a dumb annoying peasant!" tears started to form in my eyes.... "I forgot baby and oh yeah loser." she smirked. I ran off.....I ran and of ocurse ran into the prince he looked at me like he was actually worried. "Kwon Yuri whats wrong?" i got out of his grasp and ran.

~SEOHYUN (ANOTHER MAID)~

omo how could princess yoona be so cruel!? and yes i was eavesdropping oh gosh i have to find yuri.....I looked everywhere until i saw yuri staring at herself in a big mirror. "Yuri?" "Shes right...shesright..." she kept mumbling. "Seohyun....how could i have been so stupid? Of couse im not beautiful what was i thinking? For once in my life i felt confident but i was only pretending....." "Yuri stop doing that you ARE beautiful unlike princess yoona outside AND inside" "Still....i dont belong here only as a maid" "Yuri...i heard that you are going to the ball...." "I dont know anymore..." She looked at herself she got a kit out of her bag and slowly erased her makeup and dressed back to the maid uniform...."Crap" she said. "I forgot a straightner" "Yuri keep your  hair like that its beautiful like that" she sighed "Fine" she was back to maid yuri but i dont see any difference between her "transformation" and the maid yuri...

~TAEC~

I wonder what was wrong? I kept walking until i saw yoona hmmm something smelt fishy...."Yoona?" she turned and smiled. "Hi taecyeon" "Do you know why Yuri was crying?" "No...why do you care?" "Because she looked really depressed. "Oh well" "Yoona what did you do?" she sighed. "I only said the truth." she smirked. "Which is?" "None of your business" yoona informed. she walked up to me kissed and me and said goodnitre and walked away....hmmm i have to ask yuri what happened