CUTE ACCIDENT

PRINCE'S FIRST LOVE

~TAECYEON~

I went thorugh the hallways to my room and i saw a very frantic maid. "Whats going on?" i asked. Her eyes widened in fright. "We-well prince taecyeon the queen has hired a new maid and shes supposed to be here but um shes not" I looked around until i heard something from my room i opened the doors while the maid followed behind. Soon enough a girl was looking through my stuff and i yelled "What are you doing here!?" she dropped her broom. "Oh uh im sorry um prince taecyeon" she stifly bowed. "Get out!" " But-but" "I said get out" she bowed and quickly walked away. "Gosh what is with that maid?" i wondered. I looked at the time my fiance should be here any minute....

~YURI~

I quickly walked away....The head maid was breathing and relaxing... "Listen new maid NEVER go in any of these rooms unless you have permission especially Prince taecyeon's room" "Im sorry i didn't know". Soon enough she taught me and we became closer. "Oh and im Yuri whats your name?" "Oh um....Seohyun but just call me the head maid please" "um yes ok head maid." Just then a bunch of bodyguards came in a circular way a very beautiful lady was walking in the middle towards prince taecyeon's room. "maid im going to go now good luck" we bowed to each other and she left. When they passed me the beautiful lady eyed me and walked away. The bodyguards blocked the doors as the lady went in.

~TAEC~

The door opened and my fiance yoona came in. After the door closed we embraced each other. "Good day my prince" "Good day my princess" i replied. We sat on the bed but it was rather dirty. I heaved an annoyed sigh and i called for the new maid. She awkwardly entered. "Oh so shes the new maid" yoona said in disgust. I nodded "maid clean my bed." She bowed and did exactly how i wanted it to be. "very well" i said. she replied" Would the prince and princess like anything to drink or eat?" "tea" yoona answered." As you wish princess" she bowed and walked away. Wow she learns fast.... "Shes so ugh" yoona complained. "Why not pick a pretty maid?" i shrugged. After she left i sighed......" Yoona is great but i want a different girl..." I went to take a walk in the garden. I saw the new maid watering the bushes. She looked around and she hummed a tune and danced to it. I had to chuckle she danced so funny. I cleared my throat "MAID" she instantly stopped but as she turned she hit her head on a mop and she fell to the ground with water. I quickly went and helped her up.  "You clumsy maid" "Im sorry" she said rubbing her elbow. "Are you hurt?" "No im fine" she quickly said. Her elbow was bleeding bad. "Let me help you" i insisted. She shook her head. "I cant let the Prince do this.." "Its really fine" She shook her head. She got her equipement and stumbled away. She later droped her stuff and looked at her elbow. I ran and helped her "I will help you and thats an order" She was silent. I smield secretly. I let her sit on a chair in my room and i went to my first aid kit and got medicine and a bandage. "Thank you prince Taecyeon" "its fine you clumsy girl" "Um what time is it prince?" "5:50" "Oh my im late thank you for the bandage." She bowed and quickly left. I decided to follow her she went to where the guards are and she hugged one of them. WHA THE HECK?. They laughed and walked away. Is she dating one of the guards?