DEAL

PRINCE'S FIRST LOVE

i awkwardly and slowly patted her back...she leaned back and beamed at me "Mianheyo.."she bowed and as she left she twirled and kissed the bracelet. I just stood there shocked...wow...that bracelt must have mean everything to her....it sort of felt good to put a smile on someone's face...i smiled at myself

~YURI~

who knew ok taecyeon the spoiled prince would do this!? EEEEPPPP!!!! I twirled around as i bumped into someone. I looked up and saw the queen my eyes widened and i put the bracelet in my pocket and i bowed several times. "Im so sorry". She chuckled "its fine...why dont we talk?" "Im sorry but i have alot of cleaning to do" "its fine just for a few minutes" "ne" We went to a patio and drank some tea. "So Yuri are you going to the ball?" i blushed "No ma'am" "well why not?" "because well...." "come on you can tell me" i looked up and she was smiling her kind smile...i sighed "because im not the pretty type..." she chuckled "Oh Yuri everyone is beautiful" "not me...." "yes you are and i can tell you are beautiful insiude AND out" "really?" "im sure" "thank you but still..." "tell you what how about i get all my best makeup artist and designer to help you shine your how do you say it um beautifulness?" i smiled "thank you but ummm.,..." "oh come on Yuri you seem like a wonderful girl" "I dont know...." "Itll be fine everything will be free" "oh welll um ok..." she smiled at me. "Well start tommorow" she smiled and left. I heaved a big sigh oh gosh what have i done?

~TAEC~

I needed to talk to my mom but as i turned the corner to her room i heard her talking to her designers and makeup artists. "Alright now you know what i told you Kwon yuri is specifically going to the ball FREE and you are going to dress her up like you would dress me or princess yoona you understand?" "yes ma'am but why?" "i have my reasons that is kept to a secret" "yes ma'am" "i will check on her the minute before and if it doesnt look right you guys are fired understand?" "yes ma'am" "im sorry for being harsh but this is a very BIG opportunity for her" "we understand" i was shocked wow....i have never seen kwon yuri all dressed up hmmm...this could be intresting....

as i went back to my room i saw yuri looking all confused and worried i smirked time to mess her up a little. "So i heard your going to the ball?" she jumped up. "ummm yes" "Why something wrong?" "nothing" i raised my eyebrows. she looked at me "i have to go" she bowed and brushed past me