HEART BROKEN

PRINCE'S FIRST LOVE

~YOONA~

WAIT!!! what am i thinking!? im engaged for heaven's sake! i quickly stood up mumbled thank you and went in to see that annoying maid bowin down in front of Taecyeon

~YURI~

~I leaned back and tried to fix the bracelet...then princess yoona came forward... "What are you doing here!?"she yelled. "I came here to look for something" She was in front of me now. She step forward and stepped the bracelt into pieces. "Forget about that piece of trash! and get out of here!" WHen the bracelt broke my heart broke into a million pieces. Just the Khun came in wide eyed he quickly came up to me and hugged me covering me. "Yul whats wrong?" He turned towards the prince and princess. "Even though you guys are the prince and princess you have NO right to do this." he lead me outside and back home.

~TAEC~

I was shocked at what yoona did but i couldnt do anything as they went out Yuri glared at me. "Maybe i did it to harsh" "you think?" woah where did that come from? " Yeah...im sorry taecyeon i didnt mean to its just that it seems like she can steal your heart away." "What? yoona dont be silly....." "Im sorry oppa" "Its okay i guess...." We did some convos and she went home.

~YURI~

WHY THAT GUY!!" khun yelled after i explained everything to him. "I know gosh he has such a SPOILED heart!" "Dont worry Yuri ill protect you" "Thank you khun."