Oh Hyerin

KAIROS ACADEMY ; members' profiles edition


FULL NAME: Oh Hyerin
NICKNAME(S): Raina
RANK: Queenka 
PERSONALITY: Hyerin, or Raina as she prefers to go by, is deemed rude by others. Often known for being quite dramatic with her blunt statements and her outfits, she would rather be known for the truth rather than her lies. Since she is quite truthful, she is deemed rude by others. Being used to this kind of reaction, Raina stays quite cold towards new people because she knows that they will just leave her in the end. But these thoughts are all pushed away when it comes to those close to her, especially Taeyeon.
DORM: 032A
CLUB(S): Dance, Sports
YEAR: 3rd year
LIKES: Raina doesn't have many likes. She is quite picky, so she does seem like a brat. She prefers fake flowers over real flowers, but it's the other way around when it comes to people. In terms of music, she only really listens to whatever Taeyeon is blasting at 2am. Her tastebuds are refined for gourmet meals, and her fashion sense is somewhat similar.  
DISLIKES: She dislikes the unknown. Things she doesn't excel at are things she's not interested in. Maths, literature, science, and a lot of other school subjects are just a few. She also dislikes people who are overly fake to her face. Another few dislikes are people who annoy her, and people who take things from her. 
HOBBIES: She goes to get her nails done with Taeyeon, and also enjoys shopping sprees with her best friend. Other than that, there's also reading fashion magazines, using various forms of social media, and especially exercising. Whether it be running or dancing, she enjoys the feeling of accomplishing a task like this. A particular favourite of hers is kick boxing.
SKILLS: She is talented in the art of sarcasm and bluntness. Another forte of hers is to frown a lot.
STRENGTH(S): Raina is strong at telling the honest truth and not being too bothered by others and what they think. Her minor strength is physical strength itself, with her routine visits to the gym paying off.
WEAKNESS(ES): Raina is clueless at most school subjects and also at how to work the common kitchen appliances. 
UAL ORIENTATION: Straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single

ABOUT:
Raina moved away from her old school with her best friend because she was tired. This is a chance for her to see if all of humanity will really let her down. Taeyeon and her are near to impossible to separate, and are usually seen joined at the hip. Raina is a typical queenka, with a y face as well. Her attitude doesn't help much either with how people think of her. But she really doesn't care.