Dugeun Dugeun

Call me your wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the study room of the Kim mansion, three people were standing ; Mr. Kim, , Mrs. Kim and our Taeyeon. Taeyeon's father did not speak a word while her mom stared at her and shook her head. Taeyeon counted the floor tiles in the room when Mr. Kim finally began to talk.

" Kim Taeyeon, isn't this too excessive 'surprise'? You embarassed me in front of my business partners, what were you thinking of?

Twenty, twenty one. The daughter didn't pay attention to what her father just said. Mrs. Kim looked at Taeyeon and then, at her angry husband, then at Taeyeon again as she motioned her little daughter to listen to her father.

" Sweetie, your dad is talking to you, you must pay attention."

" Mom, I heard every single thing  Dad said. I only wanted to surprise you , and also.."

Her parents raised their eyebrows at the "also" , waiting for her to continue her sentence. Taeyeon cleared and stood in front of her father's desk.

" Dad , Mom, I like this girl called Tiffany Hwang, the party was part of my plan to show her that I'm also okay as a boy for her."

" Did you just say 'girl' or did I heard it wrong?"

Taeyeon's mom asked her in disbelief to her ears, when Taeyeon nodded slowly to her question and kept quiet. Mr. Kim hid his face behind his hands, thinking it was all his fault to let Taeyeon do whatever she wanted since she was young that now she's in love with a girl. Her mom, unlike her Dad, walked near Taeyeon who seemed too quiet .

" Taeyeon Kim, we let you do whatever you wanted but not this, I'm not letting my only child to be a lesbian!"

Mrs. Kim said as her hands held Taeyeon's arms tightly , the room was then quiet again.

" Mom, is it wrong to love someone? I don't care if you and Dad don't accept this, whatever, I will keep loving Fany."

Taeyeon's voice broke the silence, her steps directed towards the door, which was slammed as Taeyeon left the room. Mrs. Kim fell onto her knees , regretting that she let Taeyeon spoilt.

" Now, she doesn't listen to her. Honey, what shall we do?"

" We have to wait and see to what extent she will go."

 

Tiffany kept looking for Taeyeon in the ball room, after that incident, she was no where to be seen.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter