Gooodbye

Call me your wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The cold breeze in the morning reminded Tiffany that it was almost winter. She crawled up in a pile of white blankets, it had been a week since she and Taeyeon's last encounter and she was in deep despair ever since that last moment. She loved Taeyeon, more than anything in the whole world. She could give anything she had, even herself if it was to keep Taeyeon safe and sound, if it was the best for the girlfriend she adored.

Tiffany had to admit, her metabolism had not been well, since she stopped eating properly, skipped meals, most of the time, she was always in a daze, staring at nothing. She missed Taeyeon, she wanted to touch her once again. However, she was the one to run away, the one who asked to let Taeyeon go and she didn't have enough courage and confidence just to show up in front of Taeyeon again and to tell her to take her back because she was breaking apart.

' A selfish person' , Taeyeon has every right to label her as one, but only if she knew everything she had said and done was for Taeyeon's well being. On purpose, she ignored Taeyeon's calls, and texts, she refused to not even think about her lover. For some reason, Taeyeon never showed up at her door and that did ache Tiffany's heart a bit. She had been called to meet by Taeyeon's parents for the second time, and it wasn't a pleasant memory.

" We heard you and Taeyeon have ended things, it is indeed good news for us. We hope you don't try to mingle with her in the future, because if you do, we will have no choice but to cut our ties off with our own daughter."

Did they have to go to that extent? Tiffany wondered, and at that time, what scared her was Taeyeon being alone solely because of her selfish choice. Kim Taeyeon was born with a silver spoon in , and was the heiress of the Kim group. Also, she surely did not want her girlfriend to be apart from her family, because of her. 

Tiffany shook her head from the unpleasant thoughts and got herself up, to the bathroom. Staring at the reflection in the mirror, she felt disgusted. She never wanted to hurt Taeyeon, and yet she did. She promised herself to be by her side no matter what, but she couldn't. Was it really a right choice for both of them to be apart, was it really the best for Taeyeon?

She took a quick bath, and had a change of clothes, Tiffany decided to go with sweater and long jeans, accompanied by long coat. She put on some makeup, to cover her dark cicrles and her swollen cheeks, from eating too much cup noodles and crying every single night. After that, Tiffany headed out to the mall nearby to grab some groceries. She was hoping to see Taeyeon miraculously as in the movies, she would embrace her and apologise for what she had done. The weather was starting to get cold, and Tiffany thanked herself for the right choice of clothes. Holding the grocery bags, Tiffany slowly walked down on the street.

" Fany!"

Great, now she was starting hear things.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter