The party

Call me your wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany made her way through the crowd to get on the bus, the small droplets of water on her wavy hair and on her coat were dust off as soon as she placed herself in a seat beside the window. The rain hasn't stopped, still gradually falling from the dull sky. Just as the dull sky, Tiffany's mind was dull ; with lots of mixed emotions. The person she loved for three years asked her for a break up on their 5th monthsary. Tiffany wanted to tell him not to go, but who was Tiffany to do so? After all, the relationship had been unstable for past few months and the reason was Tiffany.

Warm touch on her cheeks and she sensed some water rolling across her cheeks. Tears? Is it fair enough for her to cry when the person was just fine even after the break up? No, it wasn't fair , however, she couldn't put the blame on that person. The one who had full reponsibility to that problem was her. Tiffany wiped off her tears with the back of her hand, she must show a stronger side, mustn't she?

" Tiffany, I'm sorry to tell you this, but let's call our relationship an end."

No was what she could have said, the words didn't just spill out from her lips as she wished to. Lost in her thoughts, a phone call came her back to life and Tiffany slid the green button.

" Fany! We have a party tonight! You should come! It's my birthday party, me who is your best best best friend!"

A cheerful female voice came out from the speaker and Tiffany tried not to crack her voice as she speaked.

" Jessica.. I."

" No excuses! I'm waiting for you and you must come. must must! 7 PM at the Gangnam Club, okay?"

The phone call was ended , must was a high tone and Tiffany knew that she had to go, she really had to go. With this gloomy mood, she would have rejected the invitation, again , she didn't.

" Tiffany, you fool. Just say it out, will ya?"

She murmured to herself, the bus came to the stop she was supposed to drop off. Hopping off the bus, Tiffany's heels landed on the concrete ground and her feet directed towards her apartment. She unlocked the door , the password reminded her of the person.

" Babe,you and I, the same password, don't dare to change it."

Tiffany shook her head , trying to get rid of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter