Surprise!

Call me your wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" You look so high today, Taeyeon. Something happened?'

Jessica made her statement by looking at the smiling Kim Taeyeon, which was the unusual side of the midget. It really creeped her out, reminded her of that clown she used to be afraid of in her childhood. Taeyeon didn't seem to hear what Jessica said, she's lost in her thoughts.

" Tomorrow is the day, sica. You're coming to the party eh?'

" Of course, I have to greet your parents. And you haven't answered my question yet."

Taeyeon had already invited the important guests ; her parents' business partners and the main VVIP, Tiffany. The brunette hestitated in accepting her invitation the day before, what important was Tiffany to be present on that day, at the party.

" I heard you threatened Tiff yesterday, are you a kid huh? Yah! You're not answering me for the third time!"

Jessica poked Taeyeon's puffy cheeks, the latter girl rubbed her cheeks and motioned Jessica to be quiet. Jessica looked dumbfounded, it was 200% sure that that midget had something planned in her mind, probably a bad idea. At that moment, Taeyeon patted Jessica's shoulders , telling her that she would be heading home and did a small wave to her. Looking at the back of the hopping Taeyeon, Jessica definitely thought that something was going to happen at the party.

The next morning, at the Kim mansion, all the maids and staffs were busy, preparing for the party. The decorations in the ball room were almost done, the tables and the chairs were set. The plates were set on each table, the dimsum was ready. Taeyeon could be seen no where in the mansion, she was at the Incheon International Airport to pick up her parents. The board showed arrivals from LA, and Taeyeon saw her parents walking towards her. She ran towards her mom and dad, planting kisses on their cheeks.

" My daughter, so far, so cute! How's the party goi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter