Ignorance with jealousy

Call me your wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Waah~It's the sea!"

Taeyeon ran around the shore like a kid, playing with the waves. Ever since her childhood, Taeyeon had always loved the water, which made her a member of the swimming club at almost every pools. The weather seemed nice, the sky was free from the clouds. The two figures appeared far from the shore, the figures became more clearly and it was Tiffany and Jessica. Taeyeon ran at top of speed to Tiffany shouting her name all the way long.

" Fany! Fan..y?"

Taeyeon couldn't believe what just happened. Tiffany ignored her spreading arms for a hug, continued her way to the hotel. The midget blinked and she followed Tiffany , examining her face carefully. Jessica, meanwhile, was looking for Jun , her head was turning left and right.

" Fany, what's wrong with you?"

" Nothing," Tiffany answered bluntly, acting like Taeyeon wasn't there by her side. Taeyeon felt a stiff feeling in her chest , that Tiffany was obviously angry about something, but she didn't know the reason. Tiffany, then, increased her speed to the hotel, leaving Jessica and Taeyeon behind.

" Wow, look at that, did you guys fight or something?"

" I have no idea what's going on. "

" And, where's Jun?"

" Don't worry, he's with other kids at the lobby. I kept my word."

Jessica nodded slowly and she stared at how the midget was looking down. Her face was gloomy, or was it always like that?

Meanwhile, Tiffany arrived to her hotel room, where she put the luggage down, throwing herself on the fluffy bed. She recalled how Taeyeon's face looked when she ignored her, Tiffany felt sorry for her antics.Then, the scene of Taeyeon and the anonymous girl at the coffee shop reappeared in her mental image, the guilty feelings she had flew away and replaced by anger.

" She's the one who met with another girl."

Tiffany murmured , when she heard a knock on her door. It was Jessica and she was in a bikini, Tiffany thought, when did Jessica change her clothes that fast.

" Hey, aren't you changing your clothes? Come on, let's go and have fun!"

Taeyeon, on the shore, was writing on the sand with a stick she found nearby.

" Why is she angry.."

She turned around to see Tiffany and Jessica walking towards the shore, her Fany in a cute bikini made her heart skip a beat. Taeyeon didn't know how long she stared when Jessica sla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter