A happy ending?

Call me your wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days, weeks, months then years. The time flowed by and it'd been exactly four years since the highschool days for Tiffany. She decided to go for a fashion major in university and she was one of the top students for her incredible creativitiy in fashion. Now, in her final year of univeristy, Tiffany had already received offer letters from various and famous fashion brands and designers to work as their assitant and trainee.

" Excuse me, miss. Can I have a moment?"

It was in a cafe and Tiffany looked up to see a fair young man smiling at her. She nodded slowly in confusion and she watched the man taking a seat in the front. There was this familiarity about the man she was looking at, something about him reminded her of Taeyeon, though she couldn't figure out what exactly did.

" I am sorry for bothering but you must be Tiffany, yeah?"

" Yes.. how did you know my name?"

He chuckled softly, and that resembled Taeyeon even more.

" I have heard and seen about you a lot. I thought it'd be exciting to meet you in Seoul accidentally just like now."

If it wasn't for that smile he had on his face, Tiffany would have thought of him as a creepy stalker and left the cafe by any minute. On the other hand, the guy just resembled Taeyeon a lot in many ways, the way he talked, the voice, the chuckle, the gestures. Come to think of it, even his facial features were a bit similar to Taeyeon.

" Uhm, excuse me but who are you and how can I help you?"

" Haha, I am sorry but I can't tell you that as I've made a promise with my little one. But really, it is a pleasure to meet you, Tiffany. Now if you excuse me, I will get going. See you soon!"

Tiffany just sat there, trying to process what happened and how meaningless this incident was [ really, idk why i included this] . She couldn't bother furthermore, and got back to checking the designs she'd come up with for the school fashion show next week. It was a very important show, since well known people from the fashion field would attend and elaborate the students' designs. Prior to it, a very few students of ten was chosen as the best to represent the university and Tiffany was undoubtedly one of them, she had decided to give her best in this opportunity.

Days passed and finally came the awaited school fashion show. The event was held at the Sheraton Seoul Palace Hotel in Gangnam, and due to the popular guests attending, there were a massive of media and paparazzis. Tiffany, along with the other students, was nervous as heck, only were they all able to breath when everything with the show went well. As they went out for the finale greeting, within cheers and praises, Tiffany could only wish for Taeyeon to be there and be proud of her, for this was her future that she promised to her girlfriend.

The event holders decided to have an after party at the club, coincidentally the same one where Taeyeon and Tiffany first met for Jessica's birthday. As soon as she stepped into the club, she felt nostalgic and the visions of that night crossed her mind. That brought back memories, Tiffany felt but her thouughts were cut off when they gathered for a cheers, for the success of the event, and the students. It was very heart warming.

The group decided to go to the dance floor, which Tiffany rather chose to stay at the table for she had zero percent will to dance between that enormous crowd, so she just refused it with a smile and an excuse of having

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter