A butty threat

Call me your wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Come on , Jessica~ Let's go to Pany's house."

Taeyeon hugged and swung Jessica's arm when the latter girl tried hard to break Taeyeon's hands off.

" No touchy, midget. And , where's your pride huh? I wander who said that she was the famous player in the town."

" It's.. I .. It's not related with me wanting to go to Pany's house!"

" Hah, like I believe it."

Jessica scoffed and continued brushing her hair , ignoring the lousy midget, who kept whining and whining. Taeyeon had been annoying her since the morning, she popped up at her room door without any notice, woke her up and had been persuading Jessica to visit Tiffany's home, which she would be tagging along. Jessica knew that Taeyeon was a nice girl, but she couldn't just let Tiffany to get attached to the famous midget byuntae player.

" Sica ah, is it because that you have a big big big big crush on me?"

" Hahh, I'd rather die than doing that."

" Or Jun?"

That made Jessica choked on her saliva and she nervously gribbed the comd in her hand tightly. Taeyeon laughed at Jessica's expression, pointing with her finger.

" Haha, don't need to overact, Jung So Yeon. I knew that, oh. That you like that senpai since childhood."

" Ha.. ha.."

In Jessica's self imagination, her senpai's glowing face appeared . Then, she lost her control, brushing her hair for several times, while, Taeyeon's hands searched for Jessica's phone and texted to Tiffany as Jessica. Luckily, Tiffany replied 'yes', the midget started dancing around.

" Sica!! She accepted !! Leggo~"

" Wait?! What?! Who?! When?! Why?! How-"

Jessica was dragged along by Taeyeon, indeed, this midget mastered in dragging people, also, in not listening to what others say.

An hour later.

At Tiffany's apartment.

" Ahem, I thought there would be only you..."

Tiffany rubbed her bare arm as she stared at the angry Jessica and the cheerful Taeyeon.

" I told .. this  midget.. Yah Kim Taeyeon! Please don't just do whatever you want!"

" Pany ah, have you had your meal?"

" YAH!"

Oh oh, the dark side of Jessica had awaken! Tiffany folded her hands across her chest, and watched the little fight, or shall I say, a real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter