Let me go

Call me your wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon still couldn't believe what she just heard, break up? And those words just slid out from Tiffany's tongue whom she thought would never say such thing to her, her beloved girlfriend?

" Pany, what are you saying? Something must be wrong with my ears from having rough just now.."

" No, Taeyeon. I said let's break up."

Tiffany looked away from Taeyeon's confused eyes, but she was grabbed her chin to face her again, and she saw water starting to fill up Taeyeon's eyes. Her heart ached to see such appearance of her lover, and she started to wonder whether she had done the right thing or not.

" Just when I thought everything was going to be fine between us.. Tiffany, what makes you say that?"

Rather, Taeyeon didn't get a reponse and it frustrated her even more, causing her to shake Tiffany's shoulders she was holding on to.

" ... Say something!!! Don't just be like this all of a sudden!! Tell me what's bothering you, please..."

" Nothing is, I am sick of everything happening right now."

Deep down , she knew it would hurt the other girl, however, she was the one hurting the most, was going dry as she tried to come up with the meanest words possible, Tiffany was doing it for Taeyeon's good sake. There was nothing wrong with it, she comforted herself. Meanwhile, Taeyeon had never been this confused and messed up in her entire life, what the hell did just happened? They were having a good time and suddenly, her girlfriend blurted out those words which she never expected to hear from Tiffany.

" Did someone force you to do this ? My dad? My mom? I know you aren't the one behind this.. You are not like this.. You love me.."

Tiffany continued to look away from Taeyeon, because she knew once she looked into those eyes, it would be so hard to let go her beloved another half.

" No one did, it was my decision."

Taeyeon began to choke on her words, as her voice became shaky. It was almost as if she would cry any minute by then.

" No, we won't break up. What are you saying? We can get through this together, Pany."

She tried to look Tiffany in the eyes, but the girl refused to and began to push Taeyeon away from her as she tried to get up from the bed. Taeyeon grabbed her from the wrists and pinned her down again to the bed, Tiffany final

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter