The rain soaked skinship

Call me your wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Beside a huge pile of clothes, Taeyeon was turning left and right, probably checking the clothes on her in the mirror. A frown on her face indicated that she still didn't like the clothing, on her body, another pair of clothes arrived. The hours passed and finally, Taeyeonn came out with a dress which was just the perfect one for her. Before hopping on her Marcedes, she looked up to check the weather, the sun almost set and the sky was free from clouds.

Taeyeon was the first one to arrive at the park that Tiffany dated her, she wandered around it to find Tiffany, at last it was confirmed that the brunette wasn't here yet. While strolling around, Taeyeon spotted an icecream store after which the midget ran towards and bought icecream for both of them.

" Pany ah, come here soon~"

As Tiffany descended the steps of the the bus, She saw dark clouds in the sky, it looked as though it would rain. She walked briskly toward the park which was a good kilometre away. Now, Tiffany regretted not bringing the umbrella along with her, she was too busy with beautifying herself. She wondered if she could get there before it rained. As if reply to her thought, the rain came down. Tiffany wanted to run for it but her high heels discouraged her from doing so. She just walked on, soon it was raining cats and dogs.

In a short while, Tiffany was drenched from head to toes. Luckily , she saw a place to stay from the heavy rain. She checked the time and it was hlaf past six. The weather was fine when Tiffany left her house, that's why they say it 'fickle' .

There was no one in Tiffany's sight, all she could see was the rain drop falling down heavily that the view was blurred . The chills through her body made herself sha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter