Are you sure?

Call me your wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon woke up, she was surprised by finding herself on a familiar bed, which was not hers though. Another surprising thing was that she felt a delicate touch under the blanket. A leg, no, a pair of legs other than hers. With her eyes still closed, Taeyeon sensed the presence of another person, her hands travelled up and down on a body, a curvy body to be exact. The moment the hands reached the upper area of the said person, Taeyeon's eyes grew wide , she quickly retreated her hands, opening her eyes at the final moment.

Tiffany? ... I must be dreaming.. Okay Taeyeon, close your eyes again and wake up from this dream... One Two .. What the hack! It;'s not a dream! Wait a second .. Am I seeing illusions now?

A finger of Taeyeon touched Tiffany's cheek and she wiggled her finger, examining whether it's an illusion or not. Silly Taeyeon, had she never realized that illusions are untouchable. Back to the story. Tiffany's cheek twitched at the touch of Taeyeon's finger, it wasn't clearly an illusion. Taeyeon almost freaked out, how did she end up this way? Somehow, being in a bed with Tiffany by her side seemed quite odd but pleasuring. Staring at Tiffany's sleeping peacefully while she breathed in and out rhythmically, Taeyeon was reminded of a scheme.The scheme of Sleeping Beauty , out of no where. As far as Taeyeon had knowledge, the Prince had to kiss the Princess to wake her up from the curse in the tale. In this situation, Tiffany automatically became the Sleeping Beauty which made Taeyeon the Prince.

Now that I am the Prince, shall I kiss her or nah?

Without thinking twice, Taeyeon slowly leaned in closer to Tiffany's forehead and placed a light kiss. Something seems quite wrong.

Wait, did the Prince kiss the forehead or the lips? Kim Taeyeon, you don't even know the story and you still want to be the Prince?

After a minute of reflashing the scene from the tale, the answer was the Princess's lips, not forehead. Taeyeon praised herself for having such good memory, before she got closer again and pulled Tiffany's chin to passionately kiss her lips.

" You sure are a ert, midget. "

Taeyeon was startled by Tiffany's voice and she quickly pulled back to see Tiffany was already awake . She then facepalmed whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter