Your wife

Call me your wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Tiffany.

Tiffany, my love.

I need her right now. ]

 

Taeyeon wrote the words in her diary, then kept her eyes on her phone screen, Tiffany's selfie photo.

" She seems to be fine.. without me."

Her quite sobs filled in the room, Taeyeon gritted the pen in her hand and threw it to the wall. She then tore the paper she had written just then. She hated it, the fact that she was the only one who was suffering from missing Tiffany, whom didn't seem to feel the same way. It'd been another week that they hadn't met, of course, Taeyeon wanted to see her face. Tiffany didn't pay a visit to her, she would have heard from Jessica that Taeyeon wasn't feeling well, but she didn't. Taeyeon tried going to her school ,they said she took absence from school for a week. She neither picked up her calls nor replied her messages. Her apartment was locked, the owner of the block told Taeyeon that she didn't come back home for a week.

A week, a week, a week. Taeyeon began to grow hate on the duration. Where the hack was she during a week and now, too? Her bed sheet was stained with her tears, she cried for the fourth time for that day.

" She doesn't have the courage.. to face the problems..with me.."

" Liar.. liar.. you said you'd never leave me.."

" Stephanie.."

" I hate you.."

" I miss you.."

" I need you.."

Taeyeon pressed the call button on her phone screen, even though she knew that it wouldn't be picked up, but still she kept her secret hope with slight 1% of possibility.

The number you've dialed is not answering. Please redial later.

She pressed the call button again.

The number you've dialed is not answering. Please redial later.

" What? Tiffany, why."

Taeyeon's anger had exploded. She waited for a week, a week was enough to make excuses, to give reasons, to listen to Tiffany's explanations for what she did. Taeyeon had to choose now, to keep on waiting or the other way where she- no, don't think of that, Taeyeon, have faith and trust in Tiffany.

" I need a drink to clear my mind.."

Taeyeon headed to her favourite club, wher

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter