Choose ; pride or love?

Call me your wife
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Tiffany, there's someone looking for you at the school gate. "

The girl told Tiffany, who was currently solving some maths problems. She wondered, who would come and look for her at this time? Perhaps... Taeyeon? Her happy guess was destroyed when she saw an unfamiliar old man,staring at her, as Tiffany walked to the man.

" Excuse me, are you the one who's looking for me? "

" Yes, miss Tiffany. Mr. Kim said he wanted to talk to you for a while. "

" Mr. Kim? "

" Miss Taeyeon's father."

Tiffany was a bit surprised , why would Taeyeon's father want to talk to her when there's nothing to talk about between them? Oh no, or did he find out she and Taeyeon were going out? The old man opened the door for her, she nervously hopped in and the car started to drive to Kim Mansion. When the car reached there, the previous old man led Tiffany to the living room of the mansion, where both of Taeyeon's parents were sitting in the comfy chairs. Tiffany sat in a seat in front of the couple, who were keeping an eye on her. After a while, Taeyeon's mother changed her position and began to speak.

" Stephanie Hwang? "

" Yes, ma'am. My name is Stephanie Hwang, but people call me Tiffany.. "

" It is our fault that we couldn't teach our daugther not to date a person of the same gender, it was quite unexpected for her father and I. "

" I know it must be shocking for you but we really love each other-"

" I haven't finished my sentence yet, miss Hwang.."

Taeyeon's mom was apart from how she looked ; scary and impatient. Tiffany's mouth shut at the words, she must give respect to elders, especially her lover's parents. She forced a smile and with a soft voice, she said, " I'm sorry, ma'am. " Taeyeon's father , who had been silent for all the time, started to take in the conversation.

" We can't control our own daugther , who said she would never back up this nonsense and impossible relationship. It ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter