Pool Exam

The Kingka and Queenka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona POV

I woke up early in the morning and took a good long shower. I made sure I didn't wake up my roommate, Nana. As the water from the shower rained on my body, all I could think about was L. 

Flashback

L and I sat on the couch in silence. Well this couldn't be anymore awkward. Great Woohyun you just had to interrupt me and L's  moment.

"Uhh...you know what, I have to go" I said as I got up from the couch and made my way towards the door. "What? Already?" L asked as he got up from the couch as well. "Yea, I need to study for the exams" I said walking towards the door. "Oh" L said. I could see he was a little disappointed. "Ok well ....bye" I said as I opened the door but before I could make my way out, L grabbed my hand. I looked at him in confusion. "Wait....uh.....you forgot your jacket" He said handing me my jacket. 

"Oh uh thanks" I said taking the jacket and making my way out the door. I closed the door behind me.

Ughhhh.....Yoona why didn't you kiss him goodbye or something, no wait that's his job. Ughh this is ridiculous. I walked back to my dorm and studied for the rest of the night and eventually fell asleep.

End of Flashback

I finished washing up and dried myself. I put some clothes on and blow dried my hair. 

 

Myungsoo POV

I was sleeping peacfully until.....

"L!" Woohyun screamed as he threw me a pillow. 

I woke up instantly and looked at him with a 'what the ' face. 

"Hyung Wake Up! We need to go take the exams remember?!" Woohyun said. I looked around and saw that Woohyun was already dressed and heading out the door. 

Oh . THE EXAMS!

I looked at the clock. 7:50 am. The exams start at 8 am. 

I quickly got up from the couch.

I took a quick shower and put random clothes on. Ahhhh damn it, I don't have time for breakfast. Once I got my shoes on, I ran out the dorm and ran towards my class, which was gym. Yea......I don't know what kind of exam were going to have to have for stupid gym so.......

I looked at the time on my phone.

7:58

I started sprinting towards my class and slammed the door open. 

CLASH!

I tripped on my way in and fell on the floor. 

"Owww" I muttered in pain. 

"Well well well, so glad for you to join us Mr. Kim" the gym teacher said. 

"Did I make it in time?" I said trying to get up. 

"Fortunately yes, now go change into some workout clothes" the teacher instructed me. 

Everyone was laughing because I tripped and fell. I smiled at the teacher and thanked him. I could hear some of the girls saying "OMA, L is so handsome!" 

I made my way into the boy's locker room. I entered and found Kai and some of his friends in there as well.  Great, now i'm going to look like i'm a loner since I don't have any friends here. I quickly got changed and headed out the locker room. I looked around but I couldn't find anyone that I knew. Ughhhh great. 

I looked around and saw Nana with the teacher with a clipboard in her hands. What is she doing here? I walked towards her making sure she didn't see me. I sneaked up behind her.

"Boo!" I screamed . She screamed like a little girl and looked at me. Her eyes widened and she unexpectedly hugged me. "Hey L" She said smiling. "What are you doing here?" I asked her. "Oh uh i'm serving as a lifeguard" she said winking at me. "What? Why?" I asked her confused of what she said. She grabbed my hand and led me somewhere. She pointed towards a large pool. "But...." I said and then realized what she meant.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter