A Little Lie

The Kingka and Queenka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo POV

"" I said.

.........................................

"BWA!!!!?????" Yoona yelled in shock. "Are you crazy?!" She yelled at the top of her lungs.

Uh oh...... I couldn't think of what to say so I decided to lie........

"Haha I'm just kidding, i'm kidding! Aishh your so gullible" I said with a fake laugh. "Oh.....thank god" Yoona sighed. 

Ok ok, I know what your thinking, L you should of told Yoona the truth yea well what would you do if you were in a situation in which you would get killed if you told anyone this secret huh?!

*Sigh*........

"So what was in the bag then?" Yoona said giving me a suspicious look. I paused. what am I supposed to say then.......

"Oh uh the bag...uh...it had...some food in it....." I said trying to make something up. "Food???" Yoona said squinting her eyes at me.

"Yes food" I said trying to sound convincing. Yoona just looked at me with judgemental eyes. 

"What type of food?" She asked me. 

Well dang, how much questions is she going to ask......

"Uh....D-dog food" I stuttered. Ah great L you don't even have a dog....

"L you don't even have a dog" Yoona said to me. Ah crap, quick think of something.....

"I know but i'm thinking of getting one and well dog food these days is just so expensive and so I heard of some people who sell dog food cheap so I decided to go check it out" I said quickly. Yoona looked at me with her look.

"Right...." she said to me. I gave her a smile and hugged her. She still looked suspicious of me but she layed her head on my shoulder.

 

Next Day

 

I woke up early today and decided to go to the cafe. I arrived to my destination and made sure to lock my car when I got out. As I entered the cafe, the aroma of hot coffee hit me hard. I walked up to the register and ordered a half caf. I payed the guy and he gave me my coffee. 

I looked around to see where I should sit. 

As I looked around, my eyes widened at the sight of someone. Nana was sitting at a far corner by herself. Hmmm.....maybe I should scare her. 

I decided to do just that as I sneaked up behind her. 

"Rawr!" I yelled into her ear. Instead of screaming like a little girl, Nana turned to look at me with eyes that said "What the crap are you doing." 

"What are you doing?" she asked me while she took a sip of her coffee. "Uh scaring you?"I said with a disappointed face. "You " she said with a laugh. 

"Oh well,,,,,mind if I sit with you?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter