Paradise

The Kingka and Queenka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo POV

It's been two solid weeks of just going to class and studying. If you think that's bad here's the worst thing, I haven't been able to see Yoona for TWO WHOLE LONG WEEKS!

BUT. The good news is that today everyone will go to the auditorium and guess who's going to perform? Infinite. Oh yeah........

"Woohyun hurry up we have to practice!" I yelled to woohyun. "Aish Calm down, i'm coming!" Woohyun said. 

We headed towards the auditorium and we met up with the rest of the band.

40 minutes into practice

"Ughhh i'm so tired" Hoya complained. "I'm hungry" Sungjong said. "Ok fine everyone take a break" Sungkyu said as we all layed on the floor drenched in sweat.

"Hey Hoya can you do a back flip?" Woohyun asked Hoya. Oh god here we go. "Of course I can!" Hoya said with boosting confidence. "Prove it then" Woohyun said smiling. Hoya stood up and jumped up in the air. 

SLAM!

Hoya fell on his back.

"HAHAHAHA!" Woohyun burst out laughing along with everyone. "Man whatever at least I can do a cartwheel, L can't even do that." Hoya said. I turned to him.

"Yes I can!" I yelled. "Prove IT" Hoya said with a smirk. Oh I'll show you. I stood up and tried my best to do a cartwheel.

"In your FACE!" I said to hoya as everyone cheered me on. Hmph, silly him how dare he try to challenge me. 

"Ok guy's let's go get dressed!" Sungkyu ordered us. All of us went to go get our hair done and to put some clothes on.

1 hour later

All of us went back stage to get ready. I looked to my side and happened to see 'Kai.' Why was he looking at Yoona like as if she was his? What's so good about him anyways? Hmph. 

I heard people coming in to the auditorium. 

"Everyone please welcome EXO!" the guy at the mircrophone said. I saw Kai go with a group of guys towards the stage. 

"Who a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter